My boyfriend an I (both college students) stayed at the K2-Hotel in September 2011 and we highly recommend it!
Firstly, the service in the K2 is nearly perfect. We were welcomed warmly by the three receptionists at our arrival and as we went there by car it was very convenient that the hotel has it's own parking lot (for free).
When being shown our room by the hotel staff, my jaw literally dropped! We stayed at one of the Sensory Suites on 5th floor and they are very comfortable, beautifully decorated and all nice and clean. Even though the one we stayed in might not be bigger than other standard hotel rooms, it was amazing to us. It's just the little things - besides the oriental inspired theme - that make the difference (just like speakers in the bathroom...). And from the balcony we had a wonderful view of the ocean!
In the morning, the breakfast buffet was also quite good, with alot of things to chose from. Even there, we were welcomed every day with a smile and we were led to our table.
The hotel itself is just across the beach were you can rent parasols for a few Euros per day or you can even go to a free area if you like to. At nighttime there is alot going on in the area around the hotel (italian restaurants, marketplaces...) so you shouldn't get bored.
But Mrs. Rita also arranges dinner events it the hotel itself - we couldn't go to the dinner but joined the hotel staff and guests later in the evening for some drinks and dance, which was really fun for everybody!
To sum it all up: The K2 Hotel is by far the best hotel we stayed in on our two-week trip through Italy. If you get a chance to, book one of the beautiful Sensory Suites, which we higly recommend (they are affordable, too)
Mrs. Rita and her staff made it a joy to stay there on our vacation and we would always come back! (They even wrote us a Christmas card, which we really appreciate). Thank you, Mrs. Rita and the three girls at the reception, for the wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a central and quiet position in Igea Marina, this comfortable family-run hotel is located on the promenade, just 20 metres from the sea. Easy to reach, the hotel is just 10 kilometres from the historical centre of Rimini and only a few minutes from Rimini Expo Centre. It offers all the comfort and warm hospitality of a family-run hotel. You can experience a magical, exotic atmosphere: the new Superior Rooms offer an Eastern ambiance with bright and relaxing colours, soft fabrics and lighting. Hotel K2 is a great solution for those who desire to enjoy a restful holiday near the beach. The hotel is not far from beautiful historical cities including San Marino, Ravenna, Santarcangelo and Urbino. A swimming-pool is available on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hotel K2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- k2 Hotel Bellaria Igea Marina
- Hotel K2 Bellaria-Igea Marina, Italy - Province Of Rimini