Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Restaurant most of the time fully booked and this is a good “business card” !
We booked few days in advance for two people. That day before we tried to add tow more friends by a phone call. After many phone call with no answer, and messages we went in the restaurant one hour before our time and advised we were four instead two. The answer from the owner was very rude and unprofessional: “no room for four people and we are here for work and not for answer the phone “

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (785)

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

I’d booked this place for my final evening of a two week business trip to the Veneto. I wasn’t disappointed.
A warm welcome, despite being a single female traveller, and I noted that later I wasn’t alone in this, and excellent food and wine throughout the evening.
I can thoroughly recommend the gnocchi with venison to start followed by the best beef cheek on mashed potato , I have had this year. Great wines, warm service and excellent atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place. Pasta very well done. Kind people . The cakes are delicious.
An excellent option for lunch at Bassano !

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

This was recommended by our hotel but this was our least favorite out of the three restaurants we went for dinner. It is a rather boring menu and the food is just average with a service that is not as friendly as one would hope for.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

We really loved this place. The owner and waiter were very kind. We were sitting outside and could see the locals having fun together with excellent food. The food of my wife (tonnato) and the kids was superb! Also the wine, soava was excellent. The only minus was that my cot fish in their local specialty was over cooked. But the rest was excellent!!!

Date of visit: July 2019