My wife booked this for a short business trip and it was a welcome change from the usual larger hotels, which whilst having usually better facilities have no personality and proves that sometimes smaller is better. A warm welcome upon arrival and nice clean rooms with wonderful views. I only have one negative and that is that tea making facilities would be appreciated but the Hotel Gardenia is not alone in not providing these facilities. Also whilst most hotels advertise the availability of WIFI in truth the signal is only obtainable in the main reception, which was the case here.
However we enjoyed our stay here and we loved the stress free area and the wonderful food. There's a fab little eatery over the road from the hotel where you can eat inside or outside with a good selection of food to suit all tastes or you can walk along the lake side until you reach an array of cafe's and restaurants. We were so lucky as even late October the weather was gorgeous so made the champagne taste even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Gardenia is tranquilly positioned near the centre of Bardolino and just 80 m from the lake shore. A friendly atmosphere, completed with every comfort – combining an attractive italian design with the warmest hospitality, for a relaxing holiday on Lake Garda. The 2 new swimming pools (1 with salted water) with deck chairs and sun umbrellas, heated whirlpool and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gardenia And Villa Charme
- Hotel Gardenia Charme
- Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy