$230
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 4 Stagioni(Bardolino)
$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort(Bardolino)
$263
  • Breakfast included
Hotel du Lac et Bellevue(Bardolino)
$301
Hotel San Pietro(Bardolino)
$228
$216
Color Hotel(Bardolino)
$280
$252
Official Hotel Site
All reviewsgourmet restauranton arrivalprivilege roomfree tealake gardapool areahalf boardrefurbished roomevery afternoonlarge bottle of waterplenty of sunbedsbuffet stylereception stafflarge hotelplenty of choicelarge poolpiano bar
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Mixed feelings about our stay in Parc Hotel Gritti. Overall, staff were somewhat cold and not overly helpful.
Room was clean, and good space, however we were unfortunate to have a faulty sink whereby the plug would stick which we reported to reception every day, they would remove the plug with a plunger and then just let it happen again every day, rather frustrating. We tried to express our frustration of this happening every day but the language barrier stopped our ability to express this, or lack of care perhaps from the staff.
Hotel was in a great location, five minute walk from Bardalino and nice that the walkway down back of the hotel allowed you to access Bardalino from both sides.
The gentlemen with the towels, wow, he takes his job very very seriously, huge lack of customer service and was actually quite rude.
Breakfast selection was good, varied options and a continual service in both restaurants was helpful.
We were on our honeymoon during our stay, the average age of the other residents was somewhat older which bought a different feel to the hotel, we were definitely looked down on by others which was a shame.
Sadly, we wouldn't return to this hotel if we visited Lake Garda again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hwhite58
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Rooms were very comfortable. A very wide range of food buffet style for for breakfast and dinner. Entertainment most night. All the area around hotel was clean and well looked after. The pool was clean and well used. Afternoon tea/coffee served every afternoon. I would advise older people to check how far room are away.

Room Tip: Our room was not far from the evening entertainment but we didn't notice and noise, because it finished at approx 11pm.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Annette H
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Upon arrival we were met by a lovely receptionist who happened to advise me that I had a free upgrade.... the nice staff experience ends here!

Day 1: swimming pool - lets just say the life guard is a jobsworth, I understand the importance of health and safety so when he said no diving to my 6 year old I totally understood that - he then went on to abruptly add but you can jump! later one of our friends ( may I add there was approx. 50 of us in this hotel as part of a wedding party so most of the pool was took up with friends and family) bought the kids an inflatable he made it quite apparent no floaters in the pool - again respect the man doing his job - don't see the harm seem as there's 5 people in the pool and 4 of which were kids playing... anyway moving on ....
Day 2 - kids play with plastic bucket playing bars giving us drinks - he comes running over no drinking water - advised there not there playing etc - no no no cups - at this point we gathered he just doesn't like to see kids happy! So we gave them a ball - no no no ball around pool - quite annoying when people can smoke all day on a lounger behind me but 5 kids can play with a bucket, floater or ball..
Day 3- wedding bliss no pool guy!
Day 4 - No no no not splashing in the pool - hang on mr if the people in the pool complain they don't want their hair wet I suggest the don't go in the pool! kids splash when they swim! at ages 4/6/10/11/14 if all they do all day is splash a bit water id class them as pretty well behaved!!!
Day 5 - No No jumping in the pool - well this was the final straw! day 1 he told them they could jump - after much discussion he then added what hed clearly made apparent all holiday this is not a childrens play area people pay money to relax not have children in the pool - well Mr if you would like to reimburse me my £1100 for the cost of my holiday which includes my child to have fun in the pool then ill happily tell him not to have fun otherwise move on! Safe to say when I needed a spare towel to get changed in the wellness centre later that day he refused and wanted to charge me per towel!!!

Departure - rude receptionist ( different to day 1) all because we only had card to pay fees and not cash.... rude and arrogant!

all in all - nice room - decent food for breakfast - shame about the staff!

Room Tip: upgrade room! my friend was in standard room and they not up to much! worth the upgrade
2  Thank 3muskerters
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Very good size swimming pool and nicely located pool bar and restaurant
The lifts can sometimes be confusing and you should take time to understand the layout of the rooms and lift lobbies as there are 4 or 5 which all look the same and its all to easy to walk round a whole floor when if you get the right lift it's easy

Room Tip: 2nd floor above reception
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I have just stayed at the parc gritti and it was lovely clean the staff were always very helpful and it backs on to lake Garda I had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend it, I will definitely be going back

Room Tip: Rooms are lovely