“Spaghetti to prefection”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Taverna da Memo

Taverna da Memo
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Bardolino
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situata nel centro storico di Bardolino il Ristorante Pizzeria Da Memo ofre ai propri clienti la possibilita' di degustare piatti di pesce di lago o di mare,carne alla brace,pasta fresca o ottime pizze.Il tutto incorniciato dalla proffesionalita' e gentilezza nel servizio da oltre 60 anni.
Portland, Oregon
“Spaghetti to prefection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have spent the last 1 1/2 weeks driving through the lake country of Italy, and prior to this trip, we have been to Italy many times.

This may have been the best prepared spaghetti we have ever had - al Dante to perfection. I had Spaghetti with Aglio Et Olio; my wife had spaghetti with prawns.

Absolute perfection.

• Visited October 2013

• Hebrew first
Helmbrechts
“#1 Ristorante in Bardolino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Its a must stop for us when we make a annual trips to Lago Di Garda. The #1 place to eat for the overall Italian dining experience! Upscale which of course you'll pay for, but worth it. Accommodating Staff. Very good food, with excellent presentation. Highly recommend reservations, unless you get there early or just willing a wait a long time....

Kelso, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bardalinos Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Excellent and friendly service
Best food in Bardalino
Join the queue
Where else would you be remembered after three years and welcomed

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful service don't go there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were there as a couple and a really unfriendly waiter "served" us. He didn't like speaking English we could see immediately. We ordered the food and the drink there was no "grazie" nothing. This guy was walking around the tables checking the people if they had finished the meal and arranged the payment right after it!
My partner could not eat the pasta simply because it was too much the guy was standing behind me and seeing the situation that my girlfriend passing her plate to me he asked her why she did it in Italian(!!!) after we had talked to him in English at least 3 times (very clever and friendly).
After having finished my main dish we really wanted to leave the place especially because no one asked us if we want to have anything (coffee, dessert). So I kindly asked if I can pay by credit card he showed with his head "yes". Another "nice" guy came to us with the machine (you cannot give tip with credit card) and arranged the payment. During the process he started shouting to another waiter then he threw my card back to the table and was gone. Obviously we did not leave any tip but when we stood up the arrogant waiter came to the table and checked the tip. Became quite angry that he did not found any. I am still wondering how he could expect it for such a bad service.
It was far the worst experience in Bardolino during our one week vacation.

Visited August 2013
Dublin
“rude staff!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ate here recently, just as our main course was served the musicians started to play, I have no problem with music as it was a Friday night and it's a tourist area, however the musicians, including a couple of guitar players, tambourine and singers were sitting directly behind us, when they set up they were pushing against my chair and when they started to play the music was so loud we could not talk, no problem I thought there was some empty tables, so I asked the waiter (looked like one of the head guys), if we could move to another table, he signalled 'one min' so we waited and he never came back, we asked another waitress and she went to look for him, at this stage we had eater most of our meal, we stressed to him that we had asked to move, there was empty tables and he shrugged his shoulders, at this stage due to the rude attitude we paid and left. The food was nice and as stated no problem with the music just did not want to sit 'on top' of the musicians, also agree about the €3 water, it was the only place on the lake which did not come in a branded bottle, so good chance it came from the tap, so should have been free!

2 Thank caramck