“Fabulous - service, food and wine”
Review of Taverna da Memo

Taverna da Memo
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Bardolino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situata nel centro storico di Bardolino il Ristorante Pizzeria Da Memo ofre ai propri clienti la possibilita' di degustare piatti di pesce di lago o di mare,carne alla brace,pasta fresca o ottime pizze.Il tutto incorniciato dalla proffesionalita' e gentilezza nel servizio da oltre 60 anni.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We booked a table as soon as we arrived in Bardelino about11.30, and after shopping, returned there,
We were given a free aperitif of local sparkling rose and then ordered lunch.
All the staff were friendly and helpful, As well as knowledgeable about the best wine to go with our meal.
Definitely a place to return to!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Food ok...... In fact my salad Mediterranean was 'massive' enough forv2 (and I'm no slouch when in comes to eating.....'

However, to find that I'm charged 1.80 euro per peron for breadsticks and bread when I didn't ask for it is a bit rich.....

Other than that, not the cheapest, but not he most expensive, hence 3 stars overall.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

After à warm welcome we had THE most wonderfull seabass in salt. You have THE choice of excellent wines from the winelist the friendly staff completed a very nice evening.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Usual menu of mainly pizza and pasta dishes. One of us had penne arrabbiata, the other dish we ordered was a pizza. Pasta dish came quite quickly but was more than 10 minutes before pizza came, when it did the base was overdone and difficult to cut, noticed other diners were having same problem. Paid 3 euros for natural (still) water which came in a reusable bottle with a stopper, this was undoubtably tap water!

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Having dined on pizza and pasta and wanting a change me and my wife decided to push the boat out and try this restaurant encouraged by the reviews we are not fussy eaters but the food here was hugely disapointing we ordred a bruscetta starter which came with anchovies which I thought was strange and what should have been nice crunchy toast with the topping on top was like a sponge soaked in juices from the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar not very nice at all, then we opted for the dearest thing on the menu which was a sirloin steak for 2 with veg and potatoes I asked for medium rare my wife asked for well done it seems you cant have both as it is 1 large steak cooked for 2 people so we chose medium rare ,the waiter brought it to the table on a trolley and cut the steak into two pieces l think this must have been for show so if he had cut the steak in two before cooking my wife could have had hers to her liking ,well we both took one look at the steak it was so rare I was about to check its pulse so we sent the steak back for further cooking but by that time the horrible limp rubbery veg was cold and they actually served it with lemon for effects again I advise everyone to avoid this place might be ok for a pasta or pizza but if you want a really nice authentic Italian meal chose the AL CARTEL

1  Thank rayspare