Our family of five stayed in a junior suite. The room was large and very well decorated: the hotel is gorgeous, and the staff amazingly efficient, superfriendly and utterly professional. We had dinner at the hotel's restaurant: our lime spaghetti were fantastic, and our catalan creme brulee, one of the best we ever had. Just an amazing, super experience.
We truly LOVED the place, and cannot recommend it enough. Plus, very good value for money. Ascoli Piceno is a beautiful place, and we'll certainly be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza dei Capitani in the heart of Marche Region, a beautiful and mysterious land to be discovered. The fine atmosphere created by the rooms inside the main Palace with the view on Piazza del Popolo, will make the stay a perfect moment of relax, in a beautiful and elegant city, near to the Adriatic Sea and San Benedetto del Tronto with its large and white shore, and to Civitanova Marche, the shopping area full of made in Italy product's outlet... the ideal venue for interesting vacation, filled by activity to discover Piceno's area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Palazzo Guiderocchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guiderocchi Ascoli Piceno
- Palazzo Guiderocchi Hotel Ascoli Piceno