“Awesome kebaps and WONDERFUL owners!”
Review of Istanbul kebap - CLOSED

Istanbul kebap
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome kebaps and WONDERFUL owners!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I lived in Arezzo for a year and, every time I come back, I make sure I come to this kebap restaurant! The beautiful, kind, lovely ladies who run the place are incredibly generous and sweet--they have always been fast with the kebaps and work hard to make sure people are greeted kindly.

The food is very good--they have plenty of toppings and have some lovely extras (baklava, etc.) that you can get, as well.

A great, cheap meal and a wonderful business to support!

• Visited August 2014

Ithaca, New York
“A Must Try!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I spent six weeks in Arezzo during an Italian immersion music program, and when I went to Italy, I didn't expect to want to try a kebab. I'd never had one in the US, and after a great recommendation from the staff at our program, I decided to give it a shot. After I tried it the first time, I went in and got kebabs at least three times a week, minimum. It is so easy to get to, being in the city center, and super easy to stop by on the way to the University. The owner, Alice, is the sweetest woman, and she helped me practice my Italian! The food is great, and they have a wonderful array of toppings that you can put on top of your sandwich. My personal favorites were the potatoes and the eggplant. I have been craving one of her piadinas ever since I got back home!

Owasso, Oklahoma
“Great prices, great food, great people”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've been to Arezzo three times for studying abroad, and I typically come here two to three times a week while I'm here. I never cease to be surprised at how good the food is, but my favorite part of the place is the people. I've gotten the chance to know Alice, and she's one of the nicest people I know in Arezzo. Having tried to be a loyal customer for a few years, we've become somewhat of travel friends. As if she couldn't be nice enough, she tends to give me free baklava! I always look forward to coming back to see her and her smile and kind nature. I can't recommend this place enough!

• Visited July 2014
“Great food great prices”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

It's not easy in Tuscany to find something so tasty and quick for such a good price. Here you have it all in one.

Hartselle, Alabama
“Great Kabab”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great find. Quick place to grab a bite to eat near the city center. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.