“Buono”

Istanbul kebap
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Its not that is the best in the world,is the best in Arezzo.I haved the pleasure to eat they"re Kebab in Istanbul,its muuuuuch better then what they are making here,but lets not forget that for the italians,they have to improvise a bit and change the recipe.The best combination for me,is meat,potatoes,onions,salad,garlic sour cream sauce. Recommend it for a fast meal.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Super friendly, warm and welcoming to those new in town or just visiting. They speak enough English to help and the prices are a great value. Try the baklava.

1  Thank TheFoolErrant
Reviewed November 24, 2013

When most people think of food in Italy, a kebab restaurant isn't usually the first thing to pop into their minds. But, if you are visiting Arezzo, this place is a must! As an American student studying in Arezzo for the semester, it is such a comfort to be able to walk in to somewhere familiar and be greeted by wonderful people and quality food (and at a FANTASTIC price). The two women who work there are the sweetest, and they help you with your Italian speaking skills while you order your food. I simply can't recommend this place highly enough!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

It was great! I went to arezzo for a visit with my girlfriend and her mom and her mom and we ate there a couple of times. I liked the kebabs in the wraps better than the turkish bread but everything was really good. I was even given some complimentary food to take with me! We had a fun time testing our italian with the woman who served us, and she was very kind. I'm going back there the next time i visit arezzo

Reviewed October 12, 2013

If you are looking to grab a quick lunch or would like to have something other than pizza then you MUST stop in to Istanbul Kebap! Not only are the owners amazingly sweet, the food is always delicious! From the pita kebaps, wraps, falafels, baklava, it's always tasty and incredibly affordable! Plus, it's easy to find in a convenient location in the historic part of town just up from Guido Monaco, just look for the sign!