“Very good food!”

Osteria De' Cenci
Ranked #13 of 494 Restaurants in Arezzo
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant located in the city center, in a building of 500 completely renovated, the lobby is a piano and an open painting a vision of the local mirror in the room so call a painting of a thousand colors, raising his head a wrought iron chandelier crosses the room, lighting up times of under 500 times also with a cellar and chandelier with ivy, the gray room, a loft opens the vision of some of the labels of our wine region, outside under the tents of the large travertine tables lend themselves to taste our products.
Espoo, Finland
“Very good food!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here last sunday, had to go after reading some reviews. I was very satisfied with everything - the service and the food. Antipasto plate was nice, although that is the one thing that could have actually been just a little bit better. The two firsts, pappardelle with ragu and gnocchi with tomato sauce, both excellent, really full of flavor. Do visit!

Visited May 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, hugely recommended!!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst looking for another.....and we are so amazingly grateful. Fantastic service, friendly and attentive staff and absolutely amazing food. I had the rare T-bone steak which was to die for, tender, succulent and so flavoursome and my husband had the duck dish which was melt in mouth and wonderful. Also by chance met the artist who created the works displayed in the restaurant. Amazing night all round making Arezzo one to remember in our tour of Tuscany. Thank you all!

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“The only bright spot in Arezzo”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were disappointed in our day trip to Arezzo. Found the town lacking in charm. We did have a fabulous meal here though and would recommend it to anyone who happens to go to Arezzo.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SharonStewartClarida
Singapore
“Excellent food, the best I had in Italy.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It's always difficult to write a review for a place I find so great. Part of me wants this restaurant to stay local and not become touristy, but part of me wants to tell everyone how amazing the food is. I had the burrata, parma ham and melon for antipasti - which was fresh and delicious in so many ways. For the main I had the tagliata with rosemary and pepercorns. It was the most mind-blowing dish I've ever had. The beef was juicy, succulent, and the combination of the olive oil and herbs made it the most memorable meal I had in Italy. To top it off, the restaurant also has an excellent ambience and service. Definitely make an appointment here if you come to Arezzo!

• Visited August 2013
“An excellent experience”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The location is great...a quiet side street in "centro"; the ambiance was very nice; the service was attentive and well timed; my food was nicely presented and of excellent quality...I had liver pâté antipasti, an outstanding gnocchi and roasted duck to finish...I was stuffed and very happy.

Visited August 2013