“Glad I found this place!”
Review of La Terrazza Del Corso - CLOSED

La Terrazza Del Corso
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Glad I found this place!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been to the place more than once, both during lunch time and at night. I am very impressed by its quality. It is popular with the local clientele, it seems, and I also highly recommend it to those visiting Arezzo from other countries. It is the kind of cosmopolitan place where you feel like a welcome friend among the (multilingual) fellow world citizens, while enjoying the atmosphere of family warmth so attractive about Italy. I truly relax there. Everything checks with flying colors. The service is friendly, professional and respectful, and also quick. The owners and staff are awesome to chat with. The facility is accommodating and comfortable, and you can find a place to your liking, whether it is the terrace outside or the dining room inside, or the comfy sofas. The restrooms are neat and clean. High tea, coffee, sandwiches, desserts, drinks, snacks - it's all here. You are welcome to stay as long as you want. You are welcome to bring your laptop, WiFi is available. Come with a good book and read. If you're a middle-aged person, come during the day, have tea and food and relax on the terrace... if you are a twenty-year-old, come club here late at night on the weekend to terrific music. Honestly? I'd just hang out there if I had more time. So... I highly recommend to at least check this place out. I think you won't regret it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Evgenia480

Krefeld
“Finally something different than pizza for lunch :-)”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Today I visited the Terrazza with my wife and son for a late lunch. We were pleasantly surprised by this place. My wife had a great quiche and I shared my delicious pesto baguette with our little one. The atmosphere of this place is totally relaxed. A quiet backyard, away from the noise of the city, with a great view of some old church.

• Visited June 2013
Arezzo
“Class and charming atmosphere”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We've been here ,me and my fianceè for lunch a few months ago...and what an wonderful suprize! The owner and the staff were excellent and what a warm welcome! No other bar in Arezzo can even get close or compete with the great location, classy atmosphere and ambiance! We liked everything: the food, the delicious pastries,the great variety of wines and specially we loved her: the owner!
We will defintely be back and highly recommend his unique, special place!
Last but not least: my small Yorkie, Jack was welcome and pampered!

• Visited April 2013
Anghiari, Italy
“A great lunch”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Whilst exploring the Arezzo antiques market, my friend and I spotted a sign for La Terrazza Del Corso and decided to try it out for lunch. Despite being a rainy day, we braved the weather to sit outside on the beautiful terrace. The staff were friendly, the lunch was tasty and the prices reasonable. Having looked at the menu, we are planning to return for dinner, hopefully in better weather!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tracey L
“Great location, delicious food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We visited this bar/restaurant in December and enjoyed a delicious meal and a very friendly welcome. Service was excellent and atmosphere relaxing. It was good to see a variety different dishes on the menu and a good selection of wines. As well as the indoor bar there were outside terraces which I can imagine will be very pleasant in the warmer weather.

1 Thank John E