“Great Gelato in Arezzo”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 9, 2012

As good as, if not better than Gracchi in Rome, or Grom in Siena. Incredibly smooth & creamy, with artisinal flavors! Great stuff worth the effort finding!

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

The GEM OF GELATO IN AREZZO! Modern yet so inviting ... A family run business serving up inspiring gelato flavors with love, dedication, fresh and unique ingredients . Such fair value for such intense labour and portion size. I'm still wishing that there was a PUNTO GELATO on every corner in Italy!!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

HI ALL,
I spent in Arezzo the last two weeks of my holidays. Once I stopped by chance to PUNTO GELATO where I got lost in the frenzy of passion of this gelato. I guess I ve tried all the available tastes. I fond in love with mela verde and pinolata. Even if it's really worth trying also the Brasilian ones. Btw, if you guys are around go for it, you re gonna love it.
what's more, Arezzo is a nice postcard of Tuscany, small and cozy.
ciao F.V.

1  Thank fra v
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My study abroad coordinator recommended this place because it is one of her favorites in all of Arezzo, and she wasn't wrong in the least. The gelato tastes remarkably fresh, and their flavors are accurately representative to what you imagine they are suppose to taste like. For instance, the green apple flavor had small bits of green apple in it, and tastes like a crisp cold bite of a green apple. My favorite flavor combination are Banana and Nocciola (Hazelnut). Simply amazing! A few other flavors that I found delicious were Mascarpone, Watermelon, Coconut, and Stracciatella (Chocolate Chip). Not only that, the workers there are wonderfully nice, and do a great job serving.

1  Thank Chatchai R
PUNTO-GELATO, Proprietario at Punto Gelato gelateria, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for the review and the photo you've taken is really nice. We hope you enjoyed your time here in Arezzo.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I have been studying abroad in Italy for about a month and we have been to around 15 cities all around Italy including Rome, Venice and Florence, and this is the best gelato place we have found. All of the ice cream is homemade, and the owners, are incredibly nice and helpful. My friends and I especially loved the frappés (milkshakes) which you can use any flavor gelato to make. We have gotten at least one a day in our 2 weeks in arezzo!

Great people, friendly atmosphere and exhilarating gelato. A feast for the senses. You will not be disappointed with Punto Gelato!

Thanks for spending some time reviewing your experience; we hope to see you again in the future, maybe you'll find here a new evolution of frappè. A big ciao from Punto Gelato