“BEST RESTAURANT IN VICENZA”

Ristorante Pizzeria All’Angolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great food, friendly service, best family resturant in Vicenza.

MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Visited here three times whilst staying near by.

Portion size great and would recommend spaghetti with seafood omg it's great.

Good value and very welcoming service from staff

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Showed up at 7pm while it was still empty and was seated.. staff was nice. The had english menu's but only gave us three menus for a table of 6 people. Most people on our table ordered pizza's except me I ordered the Mixed Meat Grill plate and a side of grilled vegetables.. Everyone on our table got their meals and ate except me..My mixed meat plate did not arrive until everyone was done eating then I did not receive my vegetables at all. My Lamb chop was really dry and over cooked by a lot, the pork was good, the beef was underflavored and the sausage was hard.. When I mentioned the missing vegetables they did apologize and offer to bring them but by that point I was too hungry to want them. I did also have the caprese which was good and the tiramisu which was good, my son ordered a pizza and it was really good.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

This family run establishment is one of my favorite places when in vicenza. They really take great care of you and the food here is just amazing. The pizza is .... As I write this my mouth is already watering. The pasta assortments and variations are endless, fresh and all so yummy. They offer a rather wide assortment of dishes. When i find myself in vicenza i really try to make a point to stop by here. Some say you cannot get a bad meal in italy so deciding where to eat can be difficult,not for me this is the place. the consistency of the food they serve time after time is why I keep coming back.
Mangia Mangia

Reviewed November 5, 2011

On the main road close to the train station. I have now eaten here four times and haven't been disappointed. This is a very busy local restaurant where the food is good and the service is second to none, you don't have one person looking after you, the whole team looks after you. You could eat a five course meal or just a pizza, nothing is a problem for them. The menu is both traditional Italian food and of course Pizza. They also operate a very busy take away service. I have eaten here only on a Fri. Sat or Sun evening and by 8.30pm they are queuing out of the door for a table. Enjoy we certainly do.

1  Thank Laser8London