All reviews the owner welcome drink yogurt lobby area haven of peace minute walk the hotel staff perfect hotel piedmont wine small hotel hill towns superior room great room three nights fantastic service truffle breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Great value. Delicious breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. Give it an enthusiastic recommendation. Don’t expect luxury, but expect a welcoming atmosphere and an environment which makes you like the place! If we return to Alba, we will stay her again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Everything here just worked. We were warmly greeted, with a welcoming glass if local red wine, and our host gave us a fabulous briefing of the area. Our room was huge (#402) and really comfortable. It was a relief to be away from noise of the city, where everything was so peaceful yet close to everything. Breakfast was great with a selection of (the best) fruit, sublime hazelnut yogurt and friendly service.
One of the most enjoyable places we’ve stayed made very special by the friendly and hospitable staff.
Can’t recommend it more highly. Gracie Mille.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I staid only 12 hours in Hotel Langhe so I couldn’t see it in full but my impression was so and so. It is surly okay for one or two nights.
The staff in the evening and the morning was very nice and helpful. The receptionist brought me to the room and offered me a glas of wine or grappa. At breakfast they asked if I wanted some eggs.
The breakfast buffet was small but everything was there and of good taste. Very good choice of fresh fruits and never seen before warm pears, which were delicious!
Room was ok but a bit cleaner would be better. Unsure if Minibar was included or not in the price, as no price list was in the fridge or on the desk and at checkout they did not ask. A bottle of water was on the desk too.
When I woke up at 7 am it was very silent outside and I thought to be on the countryside and not in a City.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2019

This hotel has a great location for exploring the region while being located in the City of Alba. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. My only knock on the hotel is that it is need of updates both in the grounds and rooms.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2018

This is just a really cool spot, lovely quiet hotel with rooms decorated in a kind of cool throwback retro 70’s kinda of thing that I can’t explain but I really like. You always get a welcome drink on check in and a little gift on checkout. Nico is a great host and the rest of the staff are super. Great breakfast as you would expect. The place has a really chilled vibe, it’s a 10 min walk into alba town center which is also a cool spot for eating, drinking, shopping, drinking, people watching and drinking. I love Alba, I don’t know why

Date of stay: December 2018