Villa La Meridiana
$139
$149
$140
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswalk into towncharming agriturismotruffleandreabarbarescohostvalleycheesewinecountrysideregion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I spent 5 nights at the Villa La Meridiana and were pleased in every respect with this beautiful place. We traveled with another couple and both our rooms were very nice with excellent views of Alba and beyond. Andrea, our host, provided us with wonderful hospitality and proved to be an excellent resource as we explored the area. We met many fellow travelers at Villa La Meridiana and shared glasses of wine and travel stories with everyone. I give Villa La Meridiana a definite recommend and am glad we chose to stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floors have the views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Alba is a charming town, and I can't think of a more charming accommodation than Villa La Meridiana. The establishment has a beautiful panorama over the surrounding area. The staff couldn't be more friendly. The breakfast is excellent: homemade jams and made-to-order cappuccinos served in a delightful morning room. The care taken to detail in decoration everywhere on the premises is remarkable. I intend to return to the area, and this will remain my Alba haven.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just completed our third stay here, and once more it was perfect in every way. Our group consisted of my husband and me, plus our adult daughter. Our apartment had two separate bedrooms and a large shared bath. The ground floor location was perfect for us. The little kitchen is thoughtfully appointed, clean, and functional. This is so appreciated, as many apartment kitchens seem like after thoughts where junk and dirt collect, not so here. Andrea is a most thoughtful host who always remembers us from year to year and oversees the villa with care and concern for his guests. Breakfast on the terrace is pleasant and varied, with excellent coddled eggs available. We plan to return to this lovely villa and to Alba for many years to come.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LuigiandFulvia
Reviewed August 23, 2012

La Meridiana is probably the most perfect agriturismo that I've stayed in northern Italy. The house and grounds are very pretty, the pool is wonderful with a fantastic view over Alba, and the whole place is kept neat and spotless. Andrea the owner is the perfect host, very helpful indeed if you want help, but also discreet and happy to leave you in peace. There are no petty rules that we've found in other places. Breakfast on the terrace is lovely and you can ask if you want something different (eg cheese, egg etc). For us, being able to walk into town is important (so we can both have wine in the evening) - and from La Meridiana there is a short walk into town down the hill of about 10-15 mins along a shortcut path which is ideal - though you need to get a torch to come back in the evening as it's unlit (Amazing fireflies...). The whole area is wonderful for anyone who enjoys all the things N Italy has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dick09
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This place was beutiful, simply put. Breakfast was great; I'm a light eater so toast and coffee were great for me (they offer more than that). The room was fantastic, clean, and I loved my private Juliette balcony. Can't wait to go back. 2 Minute drive to alba, 8 minute walk. Just great.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo