“Dream Place for a Wedding”

Locanda della Torre Antica
Ranked #5 of 202 Restaurants in Alassio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2016

My husband and I came from Sydney to celebrate the wedding of our friends at Locanda della Torre Antica. I wish I knew this place before, because I would have done my wedding there !! This is the best environnement and organisation we never had before. Well done, this is the dream place.

Date of visit: December 2015
3  Thank Anne-Sophie R
Write a reviewReviews (225)

Reviewed December 30, 2015

I went there for my friends wedding last August from Sydney. I cannot believe how amazing was the food and the event was magical. The customer service was excellent from the head chef, waitresses, manager and face painting for the children entertainment also. The whole wedding was planned professionally and I would recommend this location to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank sweetdreamssssx... S
Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

So as it was mentioned the way there is quite special but it is worth the travel! Had excellent lamb and great angus filet! Attentive service and great view! We would go again!

2  Thank derobiwan
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The road up is kinda unik but well up there you are up for a treat! The service is exellent, food is great and the view is amazing.
A most if you are anywere near...
The prices are normal, maybe abit expensive but not at all that heavy.

2  Thank Kristofer Ö
Reviewed August 19, 2014

excellent......the setting is breathtaking. a great view of Alassio and the sea. the food was wonderful and our waiter was hel;pful with suggestions and directions to other restaurants and beaches both in France and Italy. def going back.

Date of visit: July 2014