“Not A's good A's I would have thought”

Amedeo Friggitoria e Ristorante
Ranked #28 of 172 Restaurants in Alassio
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Typical Italian restaurant specializing in seafood, fries, pizza, pasta in the center of Alassio.
Tampa, Florida
“Not A's good A's I would have thought”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. Only ordered pizza and pasta. There was nothing wrong with our meals. But there was nothing special either. Perhaps it was what we ordered.

• Czech first
Budapest
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of the best place I've ever been...”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten excellent Vongole Pasta :) Staff and service were great. Good location. Clean bathroom and nice enviroment.Good prices.I would reccomend it to everyone.When I get back to Alassio I'll have my Vongole Pasta there...:)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Cipoka
Bagni di Lucca, Italy
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

After dining at an extremely expensive but not great restaurant on the beach the previous evening, Amedeo's was a wonderful find and experience. The food and the ambiance were great! We thought the price was fairly inexpensive for a "Riviera " restaurant. I had a pizza that was one of the best I have had in Italy and I am there 3 plus months out of the year. The owner was extremely friendly and fun to talk to. We will definitely return and highly recommend Amedeo's!

• Visited June 2012
“A night in alassio”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere and wonderful people..

Great food and a special tiramisù served is a "different" way...;)

Veramente un ristorante da provare..

Nice, France
“Out of the traditional ways”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We were looking to a pizzeria in Alassio, place that we love. All the most famous ones were fully booked. So we decided to go for Amedeo, following Tripadvisor! What a find. The pizza was delicious and made up with fresh products. Idem for the Recco Focaccia. We will come back!!

• Visited May 2012