What a wonderful find, easy to find with a good Sat Nav, parking in front was ok and if full the wonderful owner Francesco would assist with parking.
Francesco was brilliant from the moment we met, full of information on the area and great restaurants to eat at. The roof terrace was lovely with views of the Temples and breakfast was served up here too. Breakfast consisted of huge croissants which my family loved and fresh fruit and typical Sician biscuits and cakes.
Our rooms were very spacious and airy and spotlessly clean.
We had a really great time here and were sad to say Arrivederci !!!!!! to Francesco, you must stay with him if you are considering this area !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Terrazze di Montelusa is the result of the renovation of a mansion belonging to our family since 1822 (Casa Messina Bonfiglio), in the historical center of Agrigento. We offer three larger bedrooms, one suite and one junior suite. All of them are furnished with style and equipped with air-conditioning, private bathrooms, TV, mini-bar and free internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Terrazze Di Montelusa b&b
- Terrazze Di Montelusa Hotel Agrigento
- B&B Terrazze Di Montelusa Agrigento, Sicily, Italy