This is such a lovely peaceful place to stay, out of the main town, overlooking the temples, surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and offering lovely food and clean rooms. The room was fairly small and very basic, but it was clean, and given the many lounge areas both within the hotel, and out in the gardens, you really don't spend any time in the room apart to sleep. We ate at the restaurant and had a delicious meal - antipasto, carpaccio of tuna in lemon, tagliatelle, and crumbed swordfish. The lemon sorbet was so refreshing afterwards, and their recommendation of good Sicilian red wine was spot on. It was a lovely luxurious breakfast- the only with scrambled eggs I've seen in Sicily so far. Car parking available, free wi-if. A very comfortable and peaceful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily, Italy