“Seafood spaghetti bursting with flavour”

L'Ambasciata di Sicilia
Ranked #43 of 281 Restaurants in Agrigento
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I chanced upon this restaurant while walking along Via Atenea on a Sat afternoon and thought at first that it was a tourist trap. I couldn’t have been more wrong. I gave it a try for the view and a lack of restaurants open at that time. What a fortune! The spaghettoni all’ambascita di sicilia that I ordered was so delicious so that I finished all of it and found myself wishing for more. I also appreciated that the restaurant has an online menu in multiple languages which made ordering really easy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Good food. good house wine. Been here a few years ago same reliable food good service good location Nice view of surrounding area. Good service

1  Thank 219josephc
Reviewed May 28, 2018

This place had the best Food we had in Agrigento we were there for a week and eat lunch and dinner Three times. The food was amazing, from the Pizza to salads and the mix meat was the best.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We took two first dishes and a second to share. The dishes were based all on fish. Fish fresh and flavor amazing. It looks like a Sicilian old trattoria with high quality food

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We were on a family trip we had reserved well in advance in this restaurant, Dario Lo Burgio had confirmed and when the date of the confirmation arrives he says he has forgotten to note in his book and that he can't have us. He made us call three times, he is a disaster and an impolite person that without any remorse he doesn't even try to acomodarte us. Disaster of place!

Date of visit: April 2018