Hotel Acqui
Hotels.com
$122
Albergo Rondo(Acqui Terme)
$83
Hotel Valentino(Acqui Terme)(Great Value!)
$55
$112
Hotel Ariston(Acqui Terme)
Nuovo Gianduia(Acqui Terme)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Gli Archi(Acqui Terme)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscakenext morningomelettebottle of winewarm welcomebiggest surpriseno extra chargecorner roomroom was largeon arrivalgrand hotelhome mademinute walkin townsaunajeweltuscany
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is a little treat among the hotels in Acqui Terme; it appears to the old and new customers as an elegant 3-storey structure which has been recently renovated and is perfectly efficient in every component: the room service, the meals, based on local, fresh and high quality food products, the shuttle bus from/to baths, the little fitness centre.
The hotelkeepers, Gianna and Aurora, have been managing Hotel Acqui for three generations and welcome the customers with an almost exaggerated kindness (Gianna) and breezy discretion (Aurora), together with an uncommon patience, especially in connection with those guests that feel actually at ease because they have been coming here for many years. I spent two weeks in a very comfortable single room, provided with a large bathroom and whose the only defect was a reading-unsuitable desk. The near passenger railway line doesn’t bother at all, because it is not very attended and anyway never in the rest hours. On the whole, my judgment is really positive and therefore it hurts reading a very harsh review, which probably has nothing to do with a real stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BranAcademy
Reviewed May 23, 2012

As I checked in I was greeted by the amazing woman who runs the hotel, Gianna. Gianna is delightful! She organised my parking, she got someone to help me with my luggage, she quickly informed me of all the things to do in the town, and she then delivered a beautiful freshly made cake to my room as a welcome gift. And all the time she was laughing and joking. What a reception! Later she helped me choose a restaurant, the i Caffi, which was glorious.

The hotel is nicely located only a short distance from the centre of town. The rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean and quiet. The bed is firm and I had a great night sleep. All up it's a terrific little hotel, made special by the wonderful Gianna!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We stayed the final 2 days of our honeymoon in the hotel. Clean and generous rooms for a good price.
Breakfast was great and served with love, the reception was extremely helpful in helping us find restaurants, wine tasting and trips. We really felt that it was the customer that mattered, and not the other way around!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas_H1972
Reviewed October 31, 2011

ottima posizione ,accoglienza e gentilezza difficile a trovarsi in un 3 stelle... colazione abbondante e curata nei particolari dalla proprietaria che tiene molto a spiegare la genuinità prodotti (marmellate di loro produzione , torte, pane , uova strapazzate squisite !!!) . piccolo centro benessere con vasca idromassaggio e sauna. . . zona relax . . . pulitissimo e ben arredato. . .andateci !!!!!! noi ci ritorneremo sicuramente

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CRT370
Reviewed October 2, 2011

First of all delicious food! Excellent services during our stay combined with a very nice room!
Great Hospitality feeling...I am sure that if we pass by again we will stay for sure!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family