“Explosion of taste buds in my papile!”

Fuori Orario Therme
Reserve with
Fuori Orario Therme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Abano Terme
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: OUR RISTORANT IT'S BORN ON 2013,AND WE OFFER YOU MANY TYPES PLATES OF ROMAN CUISINE,THE ONLY ONE IN THE DISTRICT OF PADOVA,THE OWNER AND CHEF IT'S FROM ROME.WE HAVE MANY TYPES OF MEAL,FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD,LIKE CHIANINA,URUGUAY,ARGENTINA,AUSTRALIA etc.OUR PIZZA IT'S COCKED ON THE OVEN WITH WOODS.
Padua, Italy
“Explosion of taste buds in my papile!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Today my husband, my 3 y/o lil girl and I, had lunch at this FANTASTIC Roman regional food restaurant.
First impression: "very nice and kind lady giving us a warm welcome with a sweet smile". Which to me is very important, because it tells that Italian are very open to gentle treat foreigners.
Second: "o my God, what a delicious experience!
As appetizers a kind of sup of farro, artichokes at the Roma style handsome pasta.
Then Cacio e Pepe Pasta and Matriciana pasta, which was esseptionally good and then second the best oxtail ever. Everything prepared with much love and passion by the very owner of the restaurant. Large portions and as I told before... an explosion of taste buds in my papile.
Yummy for my tummy :-p. March 16, 2014