Lowest prices for your stay
$193
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$193
Expedia.com$193
getaroom.com$197
1,519 results
All reviews little touches spa services swimming pool dining room renovation michele
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Despite being an old fashion 5* Hotel, the Ritz proved to keep up with modern times,
Excellent location, comfortable beds, there was everything in the room a guest needs to have to have an enjoyable time in a Spa. Rich breakfast, very good selection for menus,
Free afternoon tea with cookies or cake in the lobby, after dinner cakes in the lounge.
Excellent entertainment in the disco, or in the lounge. I met every age there, during my stay. And everybody had happy face even the little kids. I wish I could have stayed longer, but in the future hopefully soon, I will definitely stay longer.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Abano R, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

"EVERYBODY HAD A HAPPY FACE": this is one of the most amazing and important things we have been told; thank you!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We stayed here for the second time and felt very confortable. The spa and treatment are excellent. Food is good. In general the personnel is very qualified and courteuous; unfortunately there are a few exceptions which is the reason why I did not give it 5 points. Still I can highly recommend this hotel which is well run. We liked the new rooms on the 5th floor.

Room tip: 5th floor, renovated rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Abano R, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

I would say that good things come in threes... but first of all THANK YOU from my hearth.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I travelled to Italy with my husband for a short break , we came across this hotel on Secret Escapes and we were not dissapointed! Stunning hotel , gorgeous rooms , amazing swimming pools and great breakfast. We spent the first day taking advantage of the free bike hire and cycled around the gorgeous countryside. There are plenty of places to eat , cafes and shops all walking distance! We travelled to Venice and Padova during our thee night stay and it was nice and easy from a near by train station. The hotel always have a shuttle bus that will pick you up and drop you off from Venice airport.
will hopefully return one day!

2  Thank Laura C
Abano R, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you so much, we hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Impressive lobby! Room was nice but smelled like smoke, even though I had asked for a non smoking room. We asked for a different room and they gave us the key to a tiny room on the 5th floor with green shaggy carpet! We kept the smoky room. I would recommend removing the ash trays to prevent people from smoking.
Breakfast is nice but I'm sure that a 5 star hotel could do better.
Pool outside is beautiful but many of the jets do not work.
Pool inside is very plain.
Sauna is way small.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Abano R, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

You are right, often smokers have no rules... It is a pity that you have tried only the pools... not the thermae? ...not the restaurants?

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel is old fashioned. The room was decorated in classic italian style with gold angels above the bed. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was cleaned.
I liked breakfast. It is not very rich but it was enought to choose apropriate food.
The waterpool with thermal water was fantastic! It helped to recover your battery after hard working day.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abano R, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

It is wonderful to read, between a lot of reviews of people on holiday, a business testimonial: THANK YOU!