“Exquisite and Excellent Food... A place to remember”

Ristorante Osteria Al Filo'
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Abano Terme
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Me and my husband was looking for a restaurant here in Abano Terme then we found this place and we tried it. When we arrived to the place it was nice and also romantic for couples like us. They have a good service but of course overall the food was exquisite, excellent especially the Tartar and Bigoli con Ragu di Anatra. Oh never forget the Polenta with Baccala alla vicentina it made my night. The price are also good for a very excellent osteria. This a place to remember for me. The next time I visit I always come back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Zeth21
Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We enjoyed dinner in Osteria Filo' in Abano, having been led here by the great reviews, and we were not disapponted: the food was superb, artfully and lovingly prepared. I ordered artichokes stuffed with cod that are outstanding, ravioli with radicchio dressed with taleggio cream are delicious. For their various dishes they prefer regional ingredients and they serve some excellent regional wines for a very nice price. We selected from the day's specials (sardines al saor) and savored every bite of what turned out to be the best meal we were served in Abano. We returned twice in three days. We talked with Paolo, the owner, as he poured us the regional wine, while explaining their menu. Along with our scrumptious desert (mint & liquorice semifreddo), Paolo brought over the liquorice spirit...delicious! Our tab for 2 entres, 1 bottle of local wine, 2 main courses, 1 dessert, 2 expresso was 43 euros, unbelievable! We shook hands and we hug with Paolo as we were leaving, he even gave us a bottle of wine. One cannot buy this kind of care for his guests, it has to come from the heart. Thank you Paolo and thanks to your staff for giving us the best restaurant experience ever, we really felt pampered.
We look forward to returning on our next trip.

1  Thank Endlesssummer_13
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very good food at right price. We have eaten fish based proposals and all of them were tastefull. The location is very nice, obtained from old farm. Few tables well organized. Service is very fast and efficient.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I enjoyed staying in this place. Excelent food, staff and music! I recommend this place to everyone who want to have a good time in a nice place.:)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent the evening with my girlfriend here in this restaurant and it was simply perfect. The atmophere so romantic, the kindness of the owners and the high quality of the food make everything perfect.
Probably the best restaurant in Abano and around. One suggestion: try the local wine..is superb!!
Federico from San Martino Buon Albergo (VR)