Rashleigh Arms
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Charlestown
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Pub has moved with times and although over 150 years old boasts eight four star gold rated rooms, a public bar, popular with the locals that shows all live sport and has great bands every fortnight. Our lounge bar is fantastic for relaxing in with large leather sofas and armchairs with a touch of historic Charlestown. The restaurant is modern, open plan and serves locally sourced food. And if the weather's good our patio and garden is the ideal place to spend a few hours or more!
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ate here recently while visiting family in St. Austell. The pub and dining area are very cosey and welcoming and the menu has a nice selection on it. It was packed when we went on a Sunday lunchtime so probably good to book on weekends However we ate our meal in the bar area on some lovely leather couches which were very comfortable. Have to say the food we had that day wasn't great but my family assured me that usually it is very good. Would go again for sure.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Love this pub, I've been a number of times and decided the time was right to review it! I visit regularly as I have family in the area. The location is great, just up the road from the harbour and beach. There is a car park too which is very useful. The food is great value and the portions tend to be good, especially the jacket potatos and sandwiches at lunch time.

If you are planning to go on a sunny saturday or sunday I would definately reccommend booking ahead, especially if you want to sit in the garden.

Dogs also welcome which is good for walkers/campers etc.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food is lovely, no complaints. It can be a bit hit and miss some times with the quality, and often we've found that some food takes a really long time to come out - where people on the table have finished their meal and others are still waiting to even see their food.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Me and my work colleague came here on a day out for a bite to eat. was really nice, service excellent and food was brilliant. Will come again:)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was my 50th birthday was a Monday lunch time so fairly quiet, my friend took me for lunch. Service was poor too busy chattering to each other behind the bar. The food looked nice when it arrived just ordered fish chips and peas from the light bite menu. Priced at £5.95. My friends looked nice she had lasagne, my fish was underdone the batter inside still tasted of batter mix. Ive been to better places but ok for such a lovely area, if I went again would ask for my fish too be well cooked.