We were a little uncertain about what to expect at the Heritge Village in Manesar because we had been informed that it was owned by the largest company in India providing guides, drivers etc to the big travel companies, Le Passage to India (LPTI), as opposed to a hotel chain. As a result were expecting it to be rather functional. In fact it is a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms and grounds.
The downsides though were the reduced levels of service than we had experienced in most of the other Indian hotels that we had stayed in and a rather disappointing restaurant. The staff, although very nice people, seemed to be only interested in securing tips, and although they were always fast to help my disabled wife it quickly became clear that there was a price for the help.
The restaurant staff are rather disinterested in the customers, who are of course just a means to an end. The dinner buffet was very limited in choice and was not topped up as quickly as was necessary, meaning that the best items disappeared quickly and you are left with the least popular options. I had to ask 3 times for the food to be topped up and they gave me the distinct impression that they were trying to use as little food as possible. The restaurant manager sets entirely the wrong example, that of running the restaurant cost effectively & efficiently rather than aiming to delight his customers.
This is certainly not the place for disabled travellers. Although it really is a lovely place there are stairs everywhere and it is very hard to get around in a wheelchair.
The hotel has been built only 45 minutes from Delhi airport, which is great because you stay out of that horrific traffic, but it also means that it is isolated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar, GurgaonSurrounded by vast acres of Lush greenery, Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar delights you the moment you enter its magnificent ambience.A Rajasthani haveli style palatial resort, this spa resort in Gurgaon is conveniently located on NH 8 Delhi-Jaipur Highway which is approximately 30 minutes drive from Delhi's International Airport (Google Map). The grand entrance ornamented with frescoes reveals the supreme skills of the artisans of Rajasthan as it belies the luxury and flamboyance of its interiors. A stupendous fusion of vibrant colours and landscapes of Indian ethnicity and International eloquence makes Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar a unique place to experience your well deserved accommodation in Gurgaon. Featuring 154 rooms and suites, this boutique resort spa in Gurgaon echo's the contemporary attitude of Select Hotels, showcasing its global standards in luxury, comfort and hospitality. Each of the rooms have been done up in soothing pastels and the walls are adorned with beautiful miniature paintings. All rooms are modernly equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar Hotel Manesar
- Heritage Village Resort And Spa Manesar
- Heritage Village Manesar Gurgaon