“Amazing stay in Dubrovnik Sun Gardens”

Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Orasac
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I selected this hotel after finding a really good offer in Groupon. It was amazingly worthy for the price. The hotel is FANTASTIC. It is situated in a very nice area, just 10 km from Dubrovnik. The room was beautiful, it had everything you could need. Breakfast was included and the options were really good. Besides the hotel has great facilities: spa, sports centre, restaurants, swimming pool, beach... I had a very very nice experience over there. I would definitely recommended it!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (2,071)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Been in Dubrovnik so many times but this hotel is my favorite.

I stay here very often and always had a great time. I love the hotel. The people here are just about like friends now. They even know me by name when I walk in the door.

The service was impeccable.
All of the staff were pleasant and courteous, but Mrs. Mia Milosevic from the Front desk seemed the most personable and helpful of the lot. She always makes me feel like home (THANK YOU MIA!).

Rooms ultra-clean, bathroom fantastic and beds extremely comfortable.

The breakfast is excellent. They have everything you could think of (very extensive choice).
the breakfast staff here were the best ever, very helpful, friendly and efficient. Service is fast and smooth but always with a nice smile. I also enjoyed great dinner with excellent service.

When I get up early the day needs to start properly with a friendly person (taking care about my breakfast) . Mrs Ivona Filipovic immediately took care of me, greeted me with such a nice and pleasant good morning, smiled and said to enjoy the rest of my day. Even that simple good morning made me think this is a good morning. We spoke for a little longer and did I have a change of heart that day. Ever since I keep her words of wisdom in my head.
This Breakfast made my day better.
“She made my morning amazing” (THANK YOU IVONA!)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE WHO IS VISITING DUBROVNIK!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rusmir .
RadBluDub, Quality Assurance Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback on our resort and for recommending it to all Trip Advisor visitors.

It will give me a great pleasure to share your kind words with Mia, Ivona and the rest of the team.
It is guest’s comments that encourage us all to constantly strive for improvement and to be the best.

We all look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to your favorite hotel in Dubrovnik.

With warm regards from Sun Gardens Dubrovnik,

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My girlfriend and I decide to go to Dubrovnik for a weekend of.
On the internet we found a good deal for this resort and emediately decide to buy it.
We get an apartment with a sea view, huge balcony, two bathrooms, big bedroom...
Our receptionist was really polite and nice guys, helped us many ways (his name was Ivica):
They even offer You a free drive to Dubrovnik!!
We also had included spa and massage.
Simply perfection!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lorenzo U
Reviewed April 24, 2014

As the title suggests, this is how you feel at The Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens.
Having surveyed a few hotels in Dubrovnik, this definitely won our hearts. I have noticed that a couple of people complained about the hotel not being in or close to the Old Town but personally, I think that this is what gives it the charm and beauty. Old Town is easily accessible and along the way you get to take in the picturesque and stunning views of the Adriatic Sea.
The hotel itself exceeds any five star expectations with impeccable service from all staff members. Having gotten familiar with the staff at the hotel, it was always lovely to wake up to a warm welcome from them.
Food and beverage again, outdid anything we anticipated. I have to give a special mention to the head chef Josip who astounded us with what he delivered in the restaurant. Breakfast was always enjoyable with staff that couldn’t do enough for us. We went at a time in which the hotel was not busy and so only few restaurants were open for evening meals but the ones we ate at were great, with freshly made food. We did venture out into Old Town and eat at restaurants there (which shows that Old Town is really not far away!). The Bar in the hotel Lobby was always enjoyable to sit at with really friendly bar staff.
In regards to facilities that this hotel has, I don’t think I have stayed at a hotel that can offer so much. The grounds itself are huge with normal hotel rooms and residences that have three outdoor pools. The main hotel has a Spa and Gym with equipment from Technogym (The Latest Gym Equipment). Even if you don’t do any treatments in the Spa, it is so worth it with a variety of Saunas and Steam rooms, a Jacuzzi and an indoor Swimming Pool. In addition, there is also a Wellness Suite where one can unwind and relax with herbal teas. As part of the residences, there is a whole sports complex that has an even larger gym than the one in the main building and activities such as rock climbing, table tennis and volleyball are available. Lastly there is a football pitch and tennis courts for the sportier guests.
Definitely worth a stay!

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens.

It is a pleasure for me to read that among so many hotels in Dubrovnik it is ours that won your hearts.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. As you have mentioned, we are blessed with perfect location. Old town is easily accessible with various transportations during which you can enjoy in stunning views and still resort is far enough from city center noise and traffic to ensure tranquility to all our guests.

Thank you for highlighting pleasant ambience of the hotel areas, and the professional and friendly approach of my colleagues from F&B and Kitchen departments.

Your words means a world to us and you can count on our entire hotel team to make you feel like home again on your next visit to Sun Gardens Dubrovnik.

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is an example of excellence: excellent location, excellent facilities and spa, excellent staff, excellent food…Perfect nature, sport center for everyone…I will definitely come back again and again…

1  Thank Jelena B
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am already second time at this resort and the stay was again perfect, very friendly and helpfull personal. Great hotel, 100% satisfaction and relax. The resort is very clean, quiet and the personall is always ready to assist you. Nice SPA and restaurants along the resort.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarkZach

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments and your personal pictures of our resort on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to find you have had another enjoyable stay at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik.
I hope that you will come back to be with us sometime in the near future to experience another perfect holiday.

With warm regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Arrived when the hotel and its complex was very quiet. Apart from problems with child seats in the taxi, the vacation went very well. Driving from hotel to Dubrovnik proved very enjoyable. Swimming pool in the Spa was rather COLD, and in fact the outside swimming pool seemed warmer!! The room with a garden view was very comfortable and was cleaned daily, with fresh towels and bed linen - ver impressive service. Hotel staff were helpful when the need arose.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orasac
Hotel More
#2 of 68 in Dubrovnik
Rixos Hotel Libertas
Rixos Hotel Libertas
#13 of 68 in Dubrovnik

Been to Sun Gardens Dubrovnik? Share your experiences!