We spent 7 days in the residences attached to this hotel. The villa was beautiful and very spacious. The views from the balcony were fantastic. It is worth paying the extra for a sea view. This resort is not for those who cannot climb steps with ease in the heat of the day-there was 103 steps to our apartment!!
The hotel has several restaurants on site. They are all expensive but this is a 5 star hotel so you expect to pay a bit more. If you do not hire a car however it is impossible to cook a meal for a family on the stock from the onsite supermarket. The ice creams ,however, from the patisserie are very good value!!
We had a car and travelled to a supermarket where we could buy a bottle of local wine for £5-plavachvar-which was excellent.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The resort is very clean. There is a fantastic sports centre onsite for those with energy to play football or use the gym but this does close at 10pm. In fact most things close at 10pm. Our flight was delayed so we did not get to the resort until 9.30. All the restaurants were closed but the steak restaurant did serve us even though they were about to close.
The boat trip into Dubrovnik-from the marina- is worth doing but it gets booked up and is expensive and does not go that often.
If you have a car there is a good sea food restaurant called Kasar in Zaton which is only 5 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac