Went to Cilentto for our first diner. Service was excellent but the food so bad , very expensive for what is on the menu. Ceviche marinated in Grappa was not editable , a polenta soup awful, a dry piece of chicken on a bed of ratatouille , a pooched sea bass when menu mentioned grilled, the boiled vegetable had no taste whatsoever . We complain to the restaurant Manager , very professional approach no argue , he removed from our bill all items that we didn't t like , and gave me the FB Manager email to explain my complain. We went back home and make a sandwich. Pity the location is great , the service excellent the only problem is the food.....Not going back to Cilantro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac