I see thare are many who agree with me here. The food is not great and the prices are not in context with what you get. And it costs money to travel to Dubrovnik to dine elsewhere. It really annoyed me, as I am used to more quality and value whan on holiday, for dining.
Otherwise, the satff were great, rooms were great, pools were great. Beautiful setting and very very safe.
I will not be going back though, becauise of the prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac