We went in August 2012 and stayed for 4 nights. The hotel and the facilities were absolutely amazing, the hotel was clean, modern, beautiful views and had excellent restaurants and spa. The food was brilliant and the breakfasts were vast!
We moved about croatia a bit during our honeymoon and so 4 nights was enough for us here, any longer.... i think we'd have been bored. We knew it was a way from Dubrovnik so weren't prepared to travel. We literally wanted 5days to lay about the pool and do nothing in some luxury and this completely fitted the bill. it was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac