This is undoubtedly one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. It was actually a serviced apartment in the sun Gardens, which was furnished to a very high standard, and the housekeeping was superb.
The spa was absolutely fantastic, which was one of the best I have seen. The treatments were reasonably priced.
Food and drink in the resort is a little expensive by local standards, and there is little local choice as it is about 1km from the nearest village, but the on-site supermarket was well stocked.
The swimming pools were very nice and the ambience of the place is fantastic.
I will be looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac