Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
La Villa(Lopud)
$116
  • Beachfront
Lafodia Hotel & Resort(Lopud)
$122
Tirena Hotel(Dubrovnik)
$120
$263
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,103 results
All reviewssports centrethe radisson bluclub roompasta restaurantshuttle buskids clubadult poolsea viewsports facilitiesold townbeautiful resortstar resortla pastasun gardenshuttle servicetennis courtstable tennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had the occasion to stay in this hotel several times in all seasons since it hosted few conferences I was a part of. It is a big, modern complex, and so different from what you'd usually expect from Radisson BLU. Staff was amazing from the moment we walked through the door until we checked out. Rooms are big, bright and exceptionally clean with an amazing sea view. Facilities are great, love the little streets with cafe bars, bistros and restaurants, there's a huge selection so you don't even have to leave the grounds if you're not there for a holiday and don't have the time to explore and go sightseeing. The spa has everything you'd expect from a 5-star resort but the biggest advantage of this complex is its surroundings. Beautiful outdoor pools, beaches, plenty of greenery and you're only 20 minutes from Dubrovnik so when you want the hustle and bustle of the old town you're there in no time. Haven't seen the apartments that are next to the hotel and which can also be rented so I cannot comment on them but the hotel is definitely one of the best ones I've stayed in in Croatia.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank danni30
RadBluDub, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, my team and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

Thank you for your comments on our modern rooms, Spa and grounds I am glad to read about your feedback on our excellent team members at the Hotel.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed here in July. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The facilities were fantastic and modern. The rooms were also modern, clean and large. The main complaint is the fact that you can only take one towel per person at the beach which is rediculous (at every other hotel ive stayed at you could take as many as you want). The beach is public and shared with the locals (due to croatian laws which forbid private beaches) which is only a problem on weekends when you have people laying towels inches from your sunbed. I would stay again if I got the chance.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Andi450
RadBluDub, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments on our modern rooms I am happy to read that the room were very clean neat and tidy.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Amazing hotel and amazing facilities! Since this was winter trip weather served us very well too for this time of year, but even if it didn't hotel was just enough to have a peaceful, relaxing stay. The spa is just enough to have a great time in this resort. But that's not all, very kind stuff, beautiful surrounding, great rooms and bathrooms, extremely clean and what surprised us also was their free transportation to the old town! When you come to this hotel you have absolutely everything! I can only imagine how it is for the summer season and can't wait to experience that too! One small thing that probably anyone hasn't mentioned and most people don't mind, the elevator-never been in a building with such a great elevator! It's not a big deal but had to mention that too since in other 5* hotels it's not even close to their and sometimes elevators can be really annoying! Overall great hotel to stay in any time, beautiful rooms with sea view and terrace, very nice and clean bathroom, also great breakfast and hotel stuff, nice surrounding to walk around in free time, excellent spa and pools, very easy to get to Dubrovnik from there. Definitely will come again asap!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
RadBluDub, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments on our rooms I am happy to read that the room were very clean neat and tidy. In the winter season we do offer free transport to the old city as well as free high tea for all guests.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a beautiful, modern resort with impressive facilities, especially the spa.
Our room was very well furnished with a lovely view and bathroom and you can’t fault the cleanliness.
However as it was the winter season the facilities were limited. Only one restaurant opened for breakfast and another one for dinner. This gave a very restricted choice as the hotel is somewhat isolated with no other options apart from room service.
The staff in general were a little lack lustre in their service (some were very good; especially the reception staff, others were poor; breakfast staff were very sloppy). I am basing this on the excellent service at Hilton Hotel in Dubrovnik which we stayed at during the same trip for a similar amount of money.
Overall I enjoyed our stay immensely as we were fortunate to have very good weather for January. Had the weather been poor we would have struggled to find much to do. I would contemplate staying at this hotel again but probably not in the winter. It needs the multiple eating venues and other facilities because of its location.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms (Deluxe) at the front rather than the sides for the ultimate sea view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Room52
RadBluDub, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments on the quality of the Hotel and services, we are in the future changing the opening of our restaurants and menus to have a wider selection during the winter months.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our Spa and great rooms. Next winter are are increasing our offers in all areas and one of our new offers will be a 3 to 7 day Detox program in our Spa.

On behalf of all team members, I hope to welcome you back one day very soon so that you can experience our various new services.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here and the staff were excellent - they have been the nicest rooms we have stayed in for our trip Europe - cannot recommend it highly enough. The facilities were fantastic and very suitable for families

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank Choccylove
RadBluDub, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments on our rooms I am happy to read that our rooms were the best you stayed in your trip in Europe. I will pass on your comments regarding our friendly team members.