Stayed here in July. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The facilities were fantastic and modern. The rooms were also modern, clean and large. The main complaint is the fact that you can only take one towel per person at the beach which is rediculous (at every other hotel ive stayed at you could take as many as you want). The beach is public and shared with the locals (due to croatian laws which forbid private beaches) which is only a problem on weekends when you have people laying towels inches from your sunbed. I would stay again if I got the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac