I stayed here as part of a big group and my views echo a lot of what folks say about this property. My room was fantastic, balcony facing out to sea, a great sight to wake up to. The beach nearby is a great place to be even in late evening. I found the staff on reception really helpful and any issues were solved very promptly.
It is a bit outside Dubrovnik - I guess a €25 euro cab ride
Look, breakfast is a bit of a free for all. There was never a problem getting a table so long as you didn't mind being inside or outside But they do cater for a lot of conferences and it can get busy around the buffets.
Also the bar can be a bit inflexible in the evening.
But sunset over the Adriatic makes a lot of things worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac