We stayed at the Radisson Blu for 6 nights end of September. The hotel is located out of Dubrovnik, so if you are wanting a sightseeing holiday this resort is not for you. It is perfect for a resort holiday and doing a few days trips into the old town etc. The hotel provides several ways of getting to the old town. At a cost of course.( our travel agent told is there was a free shuttle, this is not he case). The pools, restaurants, spa, rooms are all up to a high standard. ( please note if you book a standard room you are not guranteed a direct sea view, may be a garden view) I would advise you spend the extra and upgrade to a deluxe room, here you get a sea view. On the downside the one major thing that lets this hotel down is the service, particularly in the breakfast room. It is chaos! There is no organisation, there were guests setting there own tables as the staff we not working efficiently enough to clear and reset the tables. Also if you come a little later ( which I think is a right if you are on holiday) say an round 9.30 they stop refreshing the food. Breakfast is till 10.30 and should be refreshed accordingly until then. We ate at most of the restaurants that were open, some where closed due to the high season finishing. The staff here were also unattentive. I realise that the high season is over however that shouldn't stop a high level of customer service that should be delivered in a 5 star property such as the Radisson Blu. In conclusion, would I stay here again? Possibly, if I lower my expectations with regards to service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac