Resort fab and very clean with very helpful staff,pure luxuryMust admit though, we were surprised about the cost of eating on the resort. We felt that it would be like Italy where eating out would be full of good quality food at reasonable prices. This was not what we found to be the case here ,nearly £80 for a very basic lunch.reasonable supermarket helped. We went to a number of places off resort e.g nearby Orsan fish restaurant on staff recommendation and found it lovely but expensive with a limited menu. The best by far and local gem was KONOBA HILL in nearby Trsteno ,less than £ 10 return by cab.small,fab food and service ,a real find.Great meat and fish and an undiscovered ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac