“nice garden”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a bar we used opp the Alexander the great hotel, great breakfast if you miss the hotel time due to laying in. at night all lit up and pool with fish and sound of water feature, very relaxing. two flat screen tv s and national geografic programs playing, a plus is they stock crabbies ginger ale .

1  Thank Edward S

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Found this restaurant totally by accident, it is the best accident I've every had!
it is very hidden away and once you walk in it becomes a lovely oasis. There is an extensive menu and so much to choose from that we struggled to decide! :) we decided to go for the set menu 3 courses for 15 euros cant be bad.
Well the food was amazing the meat just melted in your mouth and as for the deserts I have no words!
if you are going to Paphos you must go out of your way to visit this restaurant, the food and staff are above all expectations!!
I guarantee you wont visit just once !

1  Thank c00mes
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have been going to the Atrion for many years. There is an extensive menu, most of which we have tried, all of which is excellent! It is very reasonably priced for the quality and service. Matheos, the owner, and his team make you very welcome and you will have an enjoyable evening. Don't be put off by the location, there is a great bar and restaurant area and the kids will love it, and for those Pear Cider drinkers amongst you, Matheos has the best! Try it, you will love it

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were staying at Limnaria Gardens so Atrion was very handy for us. Went for breakfast when a tad tender and ordered the full English which was just what the doctor ordered. Popped in for lunch one day and had the cheeseburger and chips - delicious meaty burger. I couldn't finish it so gave my leftovers to one of the cats who roam the courtyard where the restaurant is! Never made to Atrion for an evening meal so cannot comment but for breakfast & lunch gets a thumbs up from me.

1  Thank lealeablue
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband had spotted Atrion as we walked from our hotel to the harbour each night! As we stood perusing the menu a couple left and recommended that we try it so we took them at their word and went in! We were not disappointed. The restaurant is situated in a central courtyard in what was in its day a well occupied shopping mall. The fairy lights in the trees gave it a magical atmosphere. Service was friendly and the food, fresh and well cooked. The only disappointment was the dessert -I had cheescake and this seemed to be bought and not homemade lacking any flavour! I didn't eat it. There appeared to be many repeat diners who were known to the staff and this will include us on our next visit to Paphos!

1  Thank Nicola S