“The people make the difference.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have stayed here twice in the past couple of months. Clean rooms with all the standard amenities. What makes this place special is the staff. Courteous, friendly, and efficient. After we checked in for our last stay, the front desk called to make sure the room was okay. I mentioned that the air conditioner was making an annoying noise and while the room was not uncomfortable the a/c unit didn't seem to be cooling as it should. Someone was sent to our room immediately and within 30 minutes the unit had been replaced. We have stayed at a few other hotels in Waco (including other Marriott properties) but this is now our "go to" hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I want to personally apologize that the temperature control system interfered with your comfort. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Waco North and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The staff was great and the room was clean and comfortable. Nothing to complain about it here and nothing fantastic either- just a good room at a good rate. If we have to travel to Waco again I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

we took a weeks vacation and stayed at five different hotels on our trip but only this one excelled at making my family feel like family. excellent staff, rooms, breakfast, rates, pool etc...the grounds are clean and secure, no worries about your parked vehicle. excellent location.... did i mention they make you feel like family? o yeah i thought so!!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
FairfieldWaco, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel welcome and for our guests to have an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet our goal. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

First and foremost, this was a very clean hotel. The room looked picture perfect when I walked in and the air conditioning was set to a very comfortable level. The only problem I had was a missing television remote control. I called down to the front desk and the maintenance man was at my door within minutes. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel welcome and for our guests to have an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet our goal. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We did a little exploring in Waco on our way to Austin and booked a room at this Marriott property based on TripAdvisor ratings. The staff we interacted with was one of the best in our many years of travel. They not only seemed to be well trained, but genuinely committed to making guests comfortable and welcome.

Room Tip: The interstate is close so rooms toward the back (west) would be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your feedback as it will help us better our service. Our goal as a team at the Fairfield is to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable stay. I'm glad this was the case during your stay!

Again, thank you for your feedback! Afterall, your concerns are our concerns.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel had the utmost customer service and the room was very nice and clean.

My favorite thing was it was located within walking distance or very short drive to many attractions or eating establishments.

Highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Again, thank you for your feedback! Afterall, your concerns are our concerns.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

After staying here a week on travel for work i have decided I will never return to this hotel. The poor experience started with the room. The TV was not working properly, there was not a list of channels, the fridge froze my Pepsi, the bathroom was dirty with long black hairs in the tub. The cleaning crew did not stock up the soap or towels during the first day of cleaning. The lobby is nice with office space and computers, the breakfast is descent but lacks adequate hot breakfast options, and there is what seems to be pink stains on the walls adjacent to the elevators. They also do not offer bag lunches, which is complimentary at a number of other hotels in town. The best part of the stay was the front desk service. I was being called by my name after the first day, and the young lady was very knowledgable of the restaurants around the area. I just wish the hotel and cleaning service matched the talent at the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your feedback as it will help us better our service. I do want to apologize about the quality of your stay. Our goal as a team at the Fairfield is to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable stay. I do apologize that was not the case. I do want you to know that we are following up on the issues you experience during your stay to make sure it does not happen again. I hope that you are able to stay with us again soon so we can show you our commitment to you as a guest. We would also love to speak with you regarding your most recent stay. At your convenience please contact the hotel and ask to speak with management.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacy Lakeview
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
3 mi away
Courtyard by Marriott Waco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North? Share your experiences!