“Family”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Westville, Oklahoma, United States
“Family”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

we took a weeks vacation and stayed at five different hotels on our trip but only this one excelled at making my family feel like family. excellent staff, rooms, breakfast, rates, pool etc...the grounds are clean and secure, no worries about your parked vehicle. excellent location.... did i mention they make you feel like family? o yeah i thought so!!! :-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FairfieldWaco, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel welcome and for our guests to have an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet our goal. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Waco North and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2013

First and foremost, this was a very clean hotel. The room looked picture perfect when I walked in and the air conditioning was set to a very comfortable level. The only problem I had was a missing television remote control. I called down to the front desk and the maintenance man was at my door within minutes. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel welcome and for our guests to have an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet our goal. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we are and what improvements need to be made.

McKinney, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We did a little exploring in Waco on our way to Austin and booked a room at this Marriott property based on TripAdvisor ratings. The staff we interacted with was one of the best in our many years of travel. They not only seemed to be well trained, but genuinely committed to making guests comfortable and welcome.

Room Tip: The interstate is close so rooms toward the back (west) would be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your feedback as it will help us better our service. Our goal as a team at the Fairfield is to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable stay. I'm glad this was the case during your stay!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel had the utmost customer service and the room was very nice and clean.

My favorite thing was it was located within walking distance or very short drive to many attractions or eating establishments.

Highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

After staying here a week on travel for work i have decided I will never return to this hotel. The poor experience started with the room. The TV was not working properly, there was not a list of channels, the fridge froze my Pepsi, the bathroom was dirty with long black hairs in the tub. The cleaning crew did not stock up the soap or towels during the first day of cleaning. The lobby is nice with office space and computers, the breakfast is descent but lacks adequate hot breakfast options, and there is what seems to be pink stains on the walls adjacent to the elevators. They also do not offer bag lunches, which is complimentary at a number of other hotels in town. The best part of the stay was the front desk service. I was being called by my name after the first day, and the young lady was very knowledgable of the restaurants around the area. I just wish the hotel and cleaning service matched the talent at the front desk.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your feedback as it will help us better our service. I do want to apologize about the quality of your stay. Our goal as a team at the Fairfield is to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable stay. I do apologize that was not the case. I do want you to know that we are following up on the issues you experience during your stay to make sure it does not happen again. I hope that you are able to stay with us again soon so we can show you our commitment to you as a guest. We would also love to speak with you regarding your most recent stay. At your convenience please contact the hotel and ask to speak with management.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Recently had the occasion to visit Baylor. Selected Fairfield - North for its convenience to Baylor, the favorable price and the fact that it is a Marriott property. indoor pool and hot breakfast included. Excellent value for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Arkansas
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have to admit that I loved this hotel. The staff was very kind and knowledgeable with all my encounters with them. The rooms were beautifully decorated and most importantly CLEAN. Inside and Outside the hotel was impeccably maintained.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your comment! Our goal is to make sure all guest are well taken care of and have the most enjoyable stay. I'm glad we succeeded in this case. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacy Lakeview
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Candlewood Suites Waco

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North? Share your experiences!