“Wonderful Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Reviewed February 24, 2008

We stayed here for one night and then discovered that my mother n law was too sick for us to leave and go back home. So, latter the next day we checked back into this hotel because we liked it so well the first time. I would have to say that this hotel, made me feel at home. Very nice, clean hotel. I am very, very picky when it comes to where I sleep at. This hotel was spic and span, I felt as if I was at home. Not to mention, the staff were excellent. They went out of their just to pay attention to my 3 year old son, whom they thought was adorable(HE IS!). The staff always made sure the were extra freindly and helpful. Going back Tueday for the funeral, and I will make sure that I WILL stay here.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank minmurphy

Reviewed January 16, 2008

My daughter is a student at Baylor. I always stay here, if there is availabilty, which it seems, is getting harder and harder to get as the word gets out what a great hotel this is. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The hotel is close to the University and restaurants. I stayed there last week and Jeremiah, one of the assistants, greeted me late at night with a smile on his face. The continental breakfasst is fabulous. The waffle are the best.
If you have a student at Baylor, book your rooms WAY IN ADVANCE for Sing, Pigskin, sports events, ect., because it won't be available otherwise. Hmm.. Maybe I shouldn't send this email!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank bearhog
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Very nice, clean, updated room. I'm very picky about my hotels, and was a little worried about the lack of nice hotels in
Waco. However, this hotel far exceeded my expectations. My room was wonderful, service was good, fitness center was nice, breakfast was great. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Waco.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank pickyab0uth0tels
Reviewed October 26, 2007

This is a comfortable, friendly hotel and a safe stop if you are driving through Texas. If you are driving south on I-35 to get to this hotel, be forewarned that the exit is closed and under construction at the time of writing (Oct. 2007).

I arrived very late, and the front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. The parking lot is patrolled at all hours of the night, and I felt very safe, despite being on the major I-35 thoroughfare. I heard no traffic noise.

The room was a large suite with 2 double beds, free internet, and was very clean. The hotel included 2 newspapers in the morning (Waco local paper + USA Today) and breakfast. Breakfast is served in a nicely decorated room, and includes all that the family could ask for. I got a great rate at late notice. I would recommend staying here if you ever get the chance to visit (or drive through) Waco.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank lizicat
Reviewed July 24, 2007

Very nice, clean hotel, non-smoking, very friendly staff. Right nesxt to Hampton inn that other posts reported smoking smells. Also next to Cracker Baarrel, Starbucks and Quizno's, all walking distance. Room was very nice, huge bathroom wih big jacuzzi tub, and wood blinds to keep an eye on your kids, I guess. Indoor pool, very nice, great breakfast, make your own waffles. Definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2007

We just got back from staying at the Fairfield inn & Suites. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. Traveling with children makes you very aware of how clean a hotel is and I will pick this hotel again if I ever need to stay in Waco. It's also walking distance (one hotel away) from the Cracker Barrell (great home cooking). That was a perk! The room and the bathroom was extremely clean. The shower was large with a big shower head (enjoyable). We liked the indoor pool because I didn't have to worry about sunscreen or sunburns with my 2 1/2 year old. Breakfast was really good too.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2006

Very nice hotel. Clean. White bedcovers, nice desk with wireless in room, big flat screen TV in room. Nice indoor pool with hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas
Hampton Inn Waco
Hampton Inn Waco
#2 of 2 in Lacy Lakeview

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North? Share your experiences!