“Great Hotel - G. Spencer - Arkansas”
Review of Hampton Inn Waco

Hampton Inn Waco
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was large, very clean and well maintained. Great bed had a good nights rest. I would stay again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
HamptonWacoNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Thank you for lodging with Hampton Inn Waco. We appreciate the time you spent writing your thoughts about our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit to our property and that our staff made your stay more enjoyable. Please stay with us again soon...

"We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Have been staying at this hotel for a few years and have always been pleased, except for this trip. The value for the price is not what it used to be. Breakfast is the same old boring stuff they have offered for years. The patrons also seem to be somewhat less than desireable. My next trip to Waco, I will be looking at other hotel options.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent experience. I want to personally apologize that the complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations.

A good breakfast in pleasant surroundings is part of our promise to you. I apologize that this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up with your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Hotel is well maintained. The staff was extremely helpful and went over and beyond what was expected of them. We traveled with a group and there was no delay in getting checked in and check out was just as smooth. The indoor pool area was well maintained and the breakfast was ample with a variety of breakfast selections. The entire hotel is beautifully decorated and is warm and inviting. The sleep rooms are spacious and the beds are heavenly! It is located right off of the highway but you don't notice any noise. There are both fast food, pizza and family restaurants nearby (some in walking distance) and grocery and discount stores. If that's not enough there is a Starbucks right next door and Baylor University is nearby. If you stay at this hotel you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

We loved hearing about your last stay with the Hampton Inn Waco North! Our staff was excited to hear about the success of your stay and that they made it morew enjoyable. We like to pride ourselves in being the best hotel in Waco. We hope to see you the next time you decide to stay in Waco!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

The rooms here are spacious and clean. If you have never stayed at a Hampton before, you are missing out!!! Their beds are totally amazing! The hotel has great acess off and on the freeway and is close to Baylor.

On a recent business trip that was delayed by a day, I forgot to cancel my room and was charged for the no show. Totally my fault! When I come in the next day, the manager, Jody gives a coupon for the jacuzzi suite on my return visit to say he's sorry for having to charge me. I come back the following week and get the jacuzzi room. Lorena, at the front desk, doesn't want to inconvience me on my 2nd night by asking me to move, so gives me my 2nd night at regular cost instead of charging for an upgraded room! Never before have I ever recieved such amazing service, especially due to an error on my part. Service like this just doesn't happen any more! This Hampton totally goes out of their way to ensure you have the best experience possible.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room or one that was too noisy here.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HamptonWacoNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! Your satisfaction and comfort are always our number one concern at Hampton Inn Waco North. We were so happy that we were able to make a positive out of negative during your last stay. Please stay with us again soon! "We love having you here!"

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This hotel proved to be a complete nightmare for my family!!! 1st off the whole "completely satisfied or you don't pay" is a lie!!!! when you try and discuss things with the manager he will cut you off mid sentence and not allow you to speak and then threaten you with the police if you suggest coming back up there to talk with him in person....complete lack of professionalism and NO customer service!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mommy23k
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Stayed here on business and proved to be an outstanding experience for the week I was there. Check-In was effortless. A complimentary happy hour after many hours in a jet was very nice. Breakfast was one of the better breakfasts I've had in a hotel type setting. Ice water right in the lobby was appreciated on hot August days. Rooms were always clean and well appointed for those that might need to work from the room. Only complaint, which seems to be a worldwide hotel problem...Pillows= insanely too soft.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HamptonWacoNorth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us . Our staff was pleased to hear they made your stay "Outstanding.' We hope you will come visit again soon!, so we can have another oppurtunity to demonstrate our commitent to your comfort.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

There are so many choices these days of places to stay, but when in the Waco area be sure to check-in to the Hampton Inn Waco North. Great staff and service for a modest price. A well kept facility, superb breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us as well as the TripAdvisor community! We are very aboutyour Great Stay! Here at Hamtpon Inn Waco North we strive for excellence, and its comments like yours that let us know we're doing something right. We hope you will come visit again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacy Lakeview
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North
Comfort Suites Waco North
Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South

Been to Hampton Inn Waco? Share your experiences!