“Of all the hotels we stayed at in this area - this was the best!!!”

Hampton Inn Waco North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay, loved the room, breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly, and very helpful. We will definitely book are next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
HamptonWacoNorth, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding our property. We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your most recent stay. Its comments like yours that really inspire us to make each stay an outstanding experience, and to ensure all of our guests are treated as if they were our only guest. We truly love to hear that you think we are the "best", and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I totally enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The desk staff were nice and courteous, even called my room to make sure everything was all right. The rooms were beautiful, roomy and nice and clean and smelled wonderful. The beds slept great, the greatest I have slept in so far. The cleaning staff were nice and friendly as well.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and plan on staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our property. I am very glad to hear that your experience was enjoyable. We work, as a team, to ensure that each guest has a calm, relaxing stay and that all services are on time and of the highest quality. It is nice to know that all of our hardwork pays off in the form of happy guests such as yourself. We can't wait to see you again next time!

Reviewed April 14, 2011

i stay at this hotel quite often, and have never had a bad night. The service desk is always quick and everything is so clean. the breakfast is great and they have a great variety.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2011

From the extremely courteous, helpful, & knowledgeable staff to the very well cared for rooms and facilities, the Hampton Inn Waco North is hands down the best Hampton I have ever stayed in. I travel about 40 to 45 weeks per year and stay in Hamptons around the country often. My general reasons are reliability and value; not necessarily that high end feel. When staying at this property, I know I can rely on excellent service and value, and get that added feel of luxury as well. Hampton Waco North stacks up very favorably against any of the other Hilton properties I stay at as well. Having been in Quality Control for over 20 years, I know that this type attitude and service has to start at the top so much credit and thanks to the Management.
Terry A. Marsh
Director of Quality Control
Balfour Beatty Construction

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tmarsh02
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I thought the hotel was great. We stayed two nights and had two rooms. The first night they had free pizza ,coke ,beer and wine. On the second night they had popcorn and a movie night, great fun. The room was clean and quite so we could sleep in. The kids liked the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and I were traveling back to Tulsa from Houston. We always stay at a Hampton Inn, so we did a google search on our phone and this popped up. We were not disappointed. The hotel was very clean and felt new. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was very clean, and the bed was perfect. The breakfast bar the next morning had lots of selections.We would definately stay at this hotel again if we go to or through Waco.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dr3117
HamptonWacoNorth, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write about your experience at our hotel.At the Hampton Inn Waco North we are committed, as a team, to providing excellent accomodations and outstanding service to our guests. We are so pleased to hear when we accomplish this goal, and hope you enjoyed your stay as much as we truly do enjoy having you here! I hope you and your husband will come visit again the next time you are in the Waco, TX area!

Reviewed February 21, 2011

When I was enrolling my daughter in Baylor and while she attended Baylor I had to visit Waco several times. At every opportunity i booked my stay at the Hampton Inn Waco North. Of the several dozen places to stay in Waco this facility was my favorite. It was always clean and well managed an I was always made to feel welcome.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
HamptonWacoNorth, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Waco North. We are very glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us! We are committed to ensuring that the comfort and quality of our hotel exceeds each of our guests’ expectations, so that they might all have memorable stays like yours. We especially love to hear that our staff was able to really make you feel welcomed, because we truly do love having you here! Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you will visit us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacy Lakeview
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North
Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South
Comfort Suites Waco North
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Courtyard by Marriott Waco

Been to Hampton Inn Waco North? Share your experiences!