I stayed for one night in this hotel and unfortunately had no chance of visiting Alessandria which is apparently quite a nice place.
- hotel fairly well situated
- room was very clean and quite pleasant, excellent bed, quiet,
- staff very helpful and pleasant
- bathroom was very tight, practically impossible to use the shower if you are not small and anorexic ...
- hotel fairly difficult to find if you exit at ALESSANDRIA OVEST (west) - which is recommended for the centre of town - .... DO exit at ALESSANDRIA EST (east) and you arrive there troublefree .....
- no restaurant, but have apparently quite a few in the neighbourhood as well as pizzeria, I followed the porter advise and tried DA TORINO (one block away) quite disappointing ....
- TV programs not very exciting mainly Italian channels and Sky news ...
I did not have breakfast as I was pressed by the time, so I can not comment on that.
A FAIRLY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Hotel Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.