“Looking for some fun?? Go Sandboarding!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunday's River

Sunday's River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer 3 hour Sandboarding tours on the Sunday's River dune fields which includes All equipment, boat transfer across the Sunday's River to the dunes and lessons. We also offer river cruise along the Sundays River and a variety of Watersports. Please visit our website for more information. Enjoy a FUN filled day in the sun with Sandboarding Sunday's River! Discounts for large groups and customizable tours offered. Two hour quad biking tours can be arrange as well as water skiing, wake-boarding, tubing and river cruises. Life's FUN catch a tan today :)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking for some fun?? Go Sandboarding!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sandboarding is an awesome experience. If you haven't done it yet, go and do it!! Sandboarding at Sundays River is based on a Rivermouth with an awesome view and huge sand dunes. Karl is a really nice person and you definitely have a lot of fun there!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Felix2987
Sandboarding, Owner at Sunday's River, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Felix and his friends were great fun and had a beautiful day on the dunes Sandboarding. A great day was had by all and I look forward to having them back in the near future! Safe travels :)

Fife - Scotland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Soul cleansing”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Where do I start,
In Feb this year my family and I were fortunate enough to return to South Africa for a wedding and well deserved family holiday.

During this time we ventured to a little village on the eastern cape called Colchester where we met Bertie & Maggie Van Deventer.

My wife and I were guests of Bertie and Maggie 2 years earlier whilst staying in Addo Afrique.

On meeting Bertie & Maggie we were introduced to the "Maggie May"
The maggie may is a beautiful african style boat "a floating lappa" I called it, set on the tranquil Sunday's River.

We spent countless hours cruising the river, drifting away into the sunset,
Upstream into the green nature set delights that the river can offer or alternatively sailing down to the white sand dune laden river mouth of the Indian ocean.

I may sound rather biase here as we have met Bertie Maggie and their welcoming family before, However my challenge to you would be, drift on the river into the sunset with the one you love, with a nice glass of red of course, i dare you not to be touched by the experiance.

As in the title of this review, I could only refer to my experience as soul cleansing and most certainly something I will remember the rest of my life.

Regards,
Tom, Brenda, Claire & Nicola Galloway.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Bigtamis
Folkestone, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Had such a great time at Addo and Schotia. Peter our guide knew just where to go to find the animals. Saw so many elephants of all sizes at the waterholes, zebras, giraffes, lions asleep by the road and even 'out on the prowl' in the darkness. Lovely food and good company - the whole experience is real value for money.

Visited September 2011
Addo
“Peaceful day out!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2010

This has got to be one the the most peaceful ways to spend a day. Drifting down the Sunday's river surrounded by nature and friends. Really wonderfull.

AddoLes, Manager at Sunday's River, responded to this review, May 14, 2010