What a fantastic place for a lovely relaxing holiday, with the friendliest staff ever. Family of 3 with a 14 year old daughter. We arrived at the hotel and were provided with a glass of cava while checking in and our daughter was offered juice or water - a lovely touch. Our apartment was well furnished and had everything we needed for a self-catering break but we chose half board and were very pleased we had. Breakfast was excellent with a choice of juices, fresh fruit, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, bread, pastries as well as hot options - egg, sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms and omelettes and crepes could be ordered. We could eat dinner or lunch at the restaurant at the Regency or choose to have lunch or dinner at La Estancia a beautiful restaurant five mins walk from the hotel. We had a fantastic lunch and ate dinner there on 2 occasions - each time wonderful. The flexibility to have either lunch or dinner at both restaurants was a big plus and we ate very well - sometimes too much! If you like to be in a main resort this hotel is not for you - but we loved the fact it was so peaceful but you were only 5 mins in a taxi or you could use the courtesy bus to Los Cristianos or Las Americas. The staff at the hotel were amazing and made our stay very comfortable and memorable. Ali, the Customer Relations Manager was lovely and checked regularly to ask if everything was ok and suggested trips, restaurants etc. The restaurant staff in the Regency work so hard and always have a smile for you and are so friendly - all of them! My daughter was really sad to leave them all behind and is desperate to return. Rooms were cleaned thoroughly every day and pool towels provided. The first few days the pool was fairly quiet and you could get a bed easily and even when it got busier we always got a bed, but perhaps not in our favourite spot. Unlike other hotels we have stayed at though, you could still get a bed about 10.00am! Fantastic experience, we will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regency Country Club is an exclusive hotel in Tenerife. The hotel enjoys a privileged location in the south of the island of Tenerife, Canary Islands, in the residential area of Chayofa(Arona). Regency Country Club is only 5 minutes away from Los Cristianos and the renowned Playa de las Vistas beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Regency Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Country Club Hotel Chayofa
- Regency Los Cristianos
- Regency Country Hotel
- Regency Country Club Tenerife, Canary Islands