this holiday was the most relaxing and enjoyable experience. the rooms were always clean and provided with towels. the device was great as we challenged them to move a bed from the upstairs of our suite to the downstairs and they did it without hesitation. when our shower curtain had fallen down, we phoned the front desk immediately and they came and fixed it within 30 minutes. the staff were always helpful when arranging car services or recommending a good restaurant. we travelled with 2 young children and the hotel always provided entertainment for them. they had a kids club running during the day which was fully supervised, as well as having activities for them, such as pool tournaments(as there were 2 pool tables), table tennis or bingo, which the adults could also participate in. there was also more entertainment for adults, for instance; fashion shows along side the pool where you could then try on and buy the clothes and a regular jewellery stall. the food in the restaurant was lovely and there was a big choice of what to eat. we were self catering, and although the hotel isn't in the best destination, there is a free bus service straight from the hotel into town, or a short taxi ride to a supermarket which provides everything you need. there is also a little shop on site which only provides essentials, e.g. bread. the whole appearance of the hotel is beautiful and modern with lovely statues. there is also a library where you can either takes books or donate them for you or others to read while sunbathing. there is free wifi in the lobby if you just ask for the password, I could also receive the connection from the wifi while sitting on my balcony, however this may not be the same for every apartment. overall, I do not see anything wrong with this place at all, although it is qiite pricey, you will certainly not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regency Country Club is an exclusive hotel in Tenerife. The hotel enjoys a privileged location in the south of the island of Tenerife, Canary Islands, in the residential area of Chayofa(Arona). Regency Country Club is only 5 minutes away from Los Cristianos and the renowned Playa de las Vistas beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Regency Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Country Club Hotel Chayofa
- Regency Los Cristianos
- Regency Country Hotel
- Regency Country Club Tenerife, Canary Islands