“Excellent for the price, convenient location to walk to several points of interest”
Review of Naseem Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Muttrah
Naseem Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Muttrah
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel was up to its evaluation. When I booked over the phone, I asked for a room with a view. I was told that it could not be guaranteed. However, when I arrived, I had the good surprise to have, I think, the best room: on the 4th floor, overlooking the sea, quite large, with a double bed, clean, and very quite - nobody upstairs and another room only on one site.
The furniture and bathroom equipment is old fashioned but it has to be expected from this type of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a great place to stay when you visit Muscat. The facilities of the Naseem are basic, but the rooms have bathroom/shower, aircon and a fridge. The best is the service offered by the staff who manage this hotel as well as its location at the Corniche in Muttrah. We had room 32 on the two occasions that we stayed here with a fantastic view on the harbour, the royal yacht and the people passing below us.
We will come back here on our next visit to Oman.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 5,000,000
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Naseen Hotel is located just in front of the sea. Don't expect a real 3 stars Hotel, it is simple, clean, but old. The positive points are the followings: Location just near the Souk, which is very nice because you can have a rest when it is closed between 1 PM and 4 PM. Take the room number 12 (if I remember well), it has a view on the port. You can ask that they clean room the room every day because it wasn't the case (we stayed two nights).

Breakfast is "continental", simple but good. The service is OK, always with a smile, the hotel is managed by Indians people.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vayton1
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I spent 3 days in the beginning and 3 days at the end of my 13 day trip to Oman in Muttrah and at this hotel. This was the best travel decision that I made planning this trip.The staff is very helpful and informative about the town. Where to get the microbus or taxi.Where can I by a cell phone. How much should I pay for this or that. It would have been such a different experience if I were staying in a 4-5 star place elsewhere in Muscat and visited Muttrah for the day. Muttrah is Oman. Go to Hawaii or Cancun if you want to stay at any of the other resort hotels in Muscat. This is a very basic place but the location is worth a bunch. I had a fabulous view of the corniche and the
sultan's yacht from my 3rd story window. I hope that you are so lucky.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank 4thnellie
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is great because it's cheap in a country that can be pricey on hotels. The location is fantastic, right in the heart of Muttrah. The rooms were very clean and the shower was nice. If I return to Oman, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I agree with CanadianDoha ‘I love this hotel.’ It is a modest hotel with nothing to write home about, it does not have any extras, but to reiterate the points in his review, the rooms are clean, they have air-conditioning and overhead fans, a fridge, a television, the bed linen & towels are clean and the location is fantastic.

Not only is Muttrah souq five minutes walk away, the corniche and harbour has to be one of the most beautiful locations I know of, I often just wander along taking in life around me.

Another plus are the number of eateries available where you can have breakfast or lunch at a very reasonable price. Two restaurants I really like are ‘La Brasserie’ which serves excellent French cuisine and Sai Seas Al Rafee Indian restaurant.

I am a frequent traveller to Oman, I have stayed in the three other hotels on the corniche, but unless fully booked, the Naseem is my preferred choice. The staff at the Naseem are always polite and helpful and the rates are very reasonable. A very good budget hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel