“Old Hall House is phenomenal!!!!”
Review of Old Hall House

Old Hall House
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fillongley
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Old Hall House is phenomenal!!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We only stayed for the one night, but wish it had been for a whole month. The house is beautiful and was immaculately clean and tidy - a real credit to Barb and Michelle who run a lovely B&B. The breakfast was brilliant and we had enough tea, coffee and orange juice to swim in :-) The room was lovely, big comfortable bed, big fluffy towels and the decor was immaculate too. The only downside was that somebody had stolen the remote control, why???? So, there was NOTHING bad to say about the place, the conditions or the people, all were brilliant and we will definitely stay there again without hesitation.

Thank you to everyone at Heart of England, your venue is a credit to you all - thank you.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 5, but I think they're all as lovely as each other so it doesn't matter wh...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Another show at the NEC and I jumped at the chance to stay at the Old Hall House, Heart of England again. Travelling on your own can be a bit strange but everyone at Old Hall made me feel so welcome, they even remembered me from the last time and my love of soft pillows! Stayed in a different room this time, beautiful decor & lots of quality different touches that you wouldn't expect. The house keepers are fantastic, lovely ladies who really looked after me to the maximum. At the last minute I decided to stay on an extra day & night, again nothing too much trouble. I really can't explain how lovely the whole team are, the added bonus of this place is the other things you can do. I decided to take a walk down to their beach (yes a beach in the
midlands!!), I got talking to the Owners PA Jane, who gave me a golf buggy tour of the whole
property, what a complete treat and a really lovely lady who went out of her way to showcase this unique place. I'm already looking forward to my third visit, a real gem of a place.

Room Tip: Room 4 is very roomy, nice bathroom & lovely colours
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Stella C
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have just had our wedding and it was fab. The facilities, logistics, food and staff were great. Myself and guests thoroughly enjoyed our day. We also enjoyed our stay at Old Hall House. Spotlessly clean and breakfast was lovely. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LindyL0049
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I visited with my boyfriend for one night, and we chose to stay in room 6, after seeing the pictures on the website. We expected a great place and it exceeded our expectations. The room was huge and decorated to a high standard, it was perfectly clean as well. Walking into the bathroom was a surprise as the photos don't do it justice. It was the largest bathroom I've ever seen, and the jacuzzi was also bigger than expected. The finishing touches such as 52 inch plasma, fridge and mood lighting made this stay the best we've ever had. The service was very personal, and Michelle (I think) went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. Unfortunately the weather was horrible so we didn't experience the rest of what the complex had to offer but it certainly gives us a reason to go back :)

Room Tip: choose room 6!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kirsty086
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Our company hired this venue for our summer party last weekend. It was overcast but what a fantastic day we had. The facilities were fab, the staff were fab, the food was lovely, the beach, the rides, the hog roast evening food was delicious. Would love to go back here its in beautiful settings

Room Tip: I didnt stay over as the rooms were all booked so had to stay in coleshill which was fine. so cant c...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank IrishJackie
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Well what can I say. I booked a room at this B&B through laterooms.com and thought it was only a old farmhouse, how wrong could I be. We arrived to find this property set in aches of land with an on site restaurant (very good value, service and food) a lovely decked area, a man made beach with pedalos, deck chairs and anything else you may feel you want and need for a day out at the beach (including Ice Cream/Snacks/Drinks), Conference facilities, Rock Climbing, Wedding Facilities, a Chalet style cabin you can hire out and plenty more. Price for a room includes cereal, freshly cooked full English breakfast, Toast and Tea/Coffee/Juice.

They also do many events during the year including Halloween, Christmas and New Year which look amazing, definitely worth a visit and perhaps joining their mailing list.

Room Tip: There are seven rooms in this farmhouse all have an en suite Shower except Room 6 which as a bath bi...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Really needed to get away and recharge our batteries. Last minute booking and what a fantastic time we had. Lovely couple of sunny days made it even better. We were looked after from start to finish. Room was first class, great touches & very different to other hotels. The room you could tell was well maintained, very spacious and a great tv! The whole place is ultra clean. Breakfast was really lovely, homemade & cooked to order. My partner wanted kippers & even this request was no trouble. Thank you ladies, you cook a mean breakfast. Spent the day walking around the park which is breathtaking. Lots of activity & great woodland walks. Had a meal in the restaurant which again was fantastic. Loved the atmosphere in the restaurant, very special, great setting. A great few days away, I will definitely return.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 6, 4 poster bed & jacuzzi ...... Bliss. All the rooms looked lovely tho, had...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fillongley
Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel
Days Inn Corley NEC M6
The Strawberry Bank Hotel & Restaurant
Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa
Coombe Abbey Hotel
Coombe Abbey Hotel
#3 of 39 in Coventry
Best Western Weston Hall Hotel

Been to Old Hall House? Share your experiences!