Ramee Guestline Hotel Qurum - Oman
$166
  • Pool
$154
$104
Midan Hotel Suites, Muscat(Muscat)(Great Value!)
$58
$148
$111
$97
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa(Barr Al Jissah)
$505
$182
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiest weekendrestaurant workerssouth indian restaurantsuperb staywarm hospitalitythe big bus tourhotel taxivisiting muscathotel lobbycomfortable stayother hotelsbuffet breakfastmirchiconveniencecornicheomr
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed May 9, 2009

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed April 18, 2009

We stayed there for 2 nights included in a packaged trip. I do have to agree that it is definitely no 4 stars hotel (who awards these star ratings?). As we had a driver and a packed programme, the location was really not the issue. The room was basic in all sense of the word, the smell of the lotion provided extremely overpowering (for me anyway so I didn't use it at all), and it was reasonably clean. Room 615 was actually very quiet and we slept well those two nights. We ate at Mirchi 2nd floor, an Indian restaurant: good food, service and reasonably priced. A friend took us out for dinner the second night. There was a distinct lack of information for tourists/guests. I did not think the 'concierge' actually understood much English. There is much to be done to make me go back there again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank choon
Reviewed April 8, 2009

It was a painful experience, no kidding. I was supposed to stay at the hotel for 12 days and I left after one night!!
And because I read the hotel reviews before I went to Muscat, MANY THANK TO ALL PEOPLE WHO POSTED THEIR REVIEWS EARLIER BTW!, I took my own towels and ear plugs…the towels were really grey, no kidding! And cheap toiletry, you got that right, I couldn’t use the soap, disgusting.
My room smelled like urine and the furniture was cheap. I COULD NOT sleep what so ever, the nightclub downstairs kept playing music and they had a singer till early hours of the morning. Staff was understanding and nice though and I changed my room at 2 am from the 4th floor to the 5th; however, the noise could still be heard.
Breakfast was also a disaster; the breakfast area is disgusting too.
To sum it up, do NOT stay there!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2009

Unclean rooms, cheap toilettery, old grey towels, noisy club downstairs (loud music well past midnight) and unfriendly room service. I had chosen this hotel since it was near to my work, wouldnt do the mistake again.

Only good things were the beach nearby - 5 mins walk, and the good restaurents, though I felt the North Indian restaurent is over-priced. The one at the sixth floor served good fish.

It was definitely not a 4 star, as displayed. Could be hardly a 2 *.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Stayed here over new year and it was OK - the room was a bit tired (a lick of paint would make a difference) but clean enough - the price we got was competitive for Muscat (compared to other hotels we looked at) and if you regard it as a budget no frills hotel it was fine. We were on the fifth floor and you could hear the nightclub - having read the reviews here we took some ear plugs and it was fine!

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)